Chapter 18

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Irene’s POV;

 

I didn’t know why, but I felt that Taeyeon will reject me if I say something about my feelings towards her later. Jessica for sure already captured her heart.

 

Me and Taeyeon never said anything that we’re liking each other before we separated years ago, but both of us will flirting when we’re together, saying nice things about our appearance, and things that I, for sure knew, not to be exaggerate, she likes me back.

 

I really like Kim Taeyeon, in fact, I’d rather be honest to myself that I fell in love, if not before, then now and maybe forever.

 

“Hey...” she called me, we’re both still sitting inside the car, just listening to Henry’s song, It’s You.

 

It’s funny and weird at the same time, how come my list of songs know how to play this song at the right time.

 

If only she knows...

 

“Sorry, I was just thinking...” I smiled forcefully as I opened the seat belt, so do her as we get out from the car at the same time.

 

We were both now parked in front of her tree house, almost in the middle of their land just behind their mansion. This is weird for me because everytime I looked at the tree house, those sweet and of course terrible memories kept hitting me.

 

“Come on.” Taeyeon invited.

 

After few moment climbing to the top, we took our sit with beautiful scenery served by the nature in front of us.

 

“This place still looks so breathtaking...” I murmured, but Taeyeon still could heard me.

 

“Yeah...” she nodded slightly.

 

We then just kept silent, but Taeyeon spoke first, “I actually wonder about something.”

 

“About what?” I asked, looking at her beautiful yet cute face that almost shined by the sun.

 

“Are you still in the cheer squad?”

 

“Nope.” Such a tense question, are they?

 

“Why?” she now looked at me.

 

“Coach wanted me to take the front with Jessica, and well... I don’t think so she will like it. In fact, the whole routine will be added to the difficult one.”

 

Even though I detest Jung Jessica, doesn’t mean I will take everything she had. I would rather have a little competition to get Taeyeon from her in a very fair situation, I will not involved the rest of her cheers members with this battle.

 

“I don’t want the others hate me for that.” I continued.

 

Taeyeon smiled proudly(?) towards me, as she took my hand.

 

“You’re always the nice girl that I’ve ever met, Irene... even before.” Her smile so sincere.

 

Just before she managed to retreat her hand, I immediately clasped it, tightly might I add. She’s really got a soft hand, that’s one of the many reasons I would like to hold her hands, her small delicate hands...

 

“Is there something you want to ask me, since you told me to meet you up here.” She finally spoke the moment we went back to silent.

 

“I am...” I rubbed my thumb on her hand softly, as I staring at her brown eyes.

 

“Kim Taeyeon...”

 

“...”

 

“I... actually, I uh...”

 

“What is it?” she chuckled with my sudden mumble.

 

“I like you Taeyeon...” I said, almost like a whimpered, and at that moment I really hope I didn’t say anything.

 

Of course she’s not show any disgust face or something terrible like that, but her face showed that she’s concerned or sad that she’s afraid I might disappointed with her next words.

 

“Irene...”

 

I just smiled. Of course that tone of voice, she must be already confessed to her, Jung Jessica I meant...

 

Taeyeon really looked flustered and blushing shown on her face whenever Jessica came near to her. The way Taeyeon felt so small whenever Jessica stood along with her, talking about something and anything.

 

And yeah, I am jealous, and I felt so sad about it, but it’s her feelings, I can’t force anyone to likes me back when she’s already owned by someone.

 

“You like her, don’t you?” I asked with my sad smile.

 

I’m not asking for her to pity on me, but I can’t help it.

 

“W-what...?”

 

“Jung Jessica... you like her, don’t you?” I asked again.

 

She don’t need to answer that to my face when I saw how her face now flustered with so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter