Chapter 1

It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the hardest part of my life, I think so... since I don’t remember anything about my past, I entered my mother’s car slowly.

 

“Honey?” she asked.

 

I just looked at her eyes.

 

“It’s okay... You’ll be fine. Your brother and sister must be so happy to have you back in our house.” She said with her soothing voice, calming me down.

 

The first time I opened my eyes after more than a month I’m in coma, I saw her crying at the corner of my ward room, hardly and praying like it was the last time for her.

 

“Thank you... again.” I said thankfully, as I entered the car.

 

She seems surprised with my words, as she smiled thankfully, but then she entered though in the driver sit.

 

“If you ever wonder why I smiled a lot since the first day you’re opened your eyes in here, it’s because of how different your manners then the past...” she uttered, giggled a little with the memories she remembered.

 

That makes me thinking, how am I much different from before? Am I some kind of a before I lost my memory? Did I do something wrong towards this beautiful middle-age woman in front of me, that actually my mother? My real mother?

 

Who am I before? I really want to know.

 

Even both of my brother and sister asking me if I remember anything about my past, and sometimes they’re telling me that I am a little bit, um... disrespect both of my parents.

 

Well...

 

I guess I am not a good person before.

 

But I swear to god, I don’t remember anything about it.

 

Few moments later after a long traffic jam, we finally arrived to our house, or should I call it, mansion.

 

I didn’t know that I’m coming from a wealthy family. Maybe, I’m being showering by lots of money, that’s why my attitude might be like a , according to my brother.

 

Just as I want to open the car door, someone outside already opened it for me.

 

“Miss Taeyeon... welcome home.” The old man stood in front of me while giving me his best warm smile.

 

“Thank you...”

 

He was taken aback with my answer, but then mother just shook her head towards the old man.

 

Let me guess... did I never say anything like that towards him?

 

“Yeah, you guess it right...” suddenly dad appeared at the main entrance of this big building.

 

He’s scared me, but hell... I shouldn’t say it out loud.

 

The old man then helped me took my luggage to the mansion, as my eyes followed him, but then there they are, standing at the main entrance with dad, are my two siblings.

 

“Welcome home, Taeyeon...!” both of them yelled out loud towards me, as they lounged me to the ground. Luckily, I didn’t fall hard, but I didn’t mad at them, instead I laughed along with them.

 

Both mom and dad shook their head in disbelief, as dad told them, “Let Taeyeon come inside first, child... she’s just coming from the hospital. She must be tired.”

 

Haeyeon then helped me to stood from the ground, as we were holding hands and entered to the house.

 

“Wow...” if my chin can reach the ground, it’s already laying there moments ago, since I can’t believe of how wonderful inside the house.

 

“Why are you so rich?” my brother, Jiwoong who heard me laughing out loud.

 

But when he looked at my weird face, he stopped. “Sorry... I forgot that you didn’t remember anything.” He scratched his back head.

 

“It’s okay...” I smiled at him, making him replied with the same sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter