XIII. After

Finally, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks after....

 

"So it looks like you and Wendy are going along well now, huh?" Seulgi said teasingly and nudged Joohyun by the elbow. The two were in the hallway, waiting for Seungwan and Joy to finish their class.

 

 "I guess so. That girl is so squishy...and cute...and funny...and so kind...so warm..." the older smiled and sighed dreamily as she listed off the younger's angelic traits.

 

"Seems like you got it bad, unnie," Seulgi replied and laughed at the love-sick Joohyun who was now glaring at her.

 

She really haven't seen Joohyun like this. Happy and contented. Seungwan easily brought out the best in Joohyun and vice versa. Seulgi just hoped her unnie will not mess something up.

 

Suddenly, laughters were heard as soon as the classroom door opened. Joohyun recognized few familiar faces since Seungwan briefly introduced them to her in one meeting.

 

Then just as students were going out of the room, a student was walking backwards as her companions were laughing at her. "Who's that idiot walking backwards?" Joohyun asked Seulgi and then moved to the other side to get a better view of the person. Seulgi just shrugged but moved as well.

 

Suddenly, the person turned around with the biggest goofy smile and a moustache drawn on her face. "Oooohhh. Wait..." Joohyun trailed off, her lips curling upward at the sight of the person. Warmth spreading across her cheeks as she saw her most favorite person in the world.

 

"...That's my idiot," Joohyun said to herself and laughed lightly as she opened her arms to an embarrassed Seungwan. The hamster quickly noticed the older and immediately walked to Joohyun then engulfed her with a tight hug.

 

"Those guys were so mean," Seungwan whined on Joohyun's neck. "They drew this moustache on my face when I dozed off in class," the younger added and pouted like a child.

 

Joohyun pulled back from the hug and put her palms over the younger's cheeks, gently squeezing it. "Well, I still think you look cute even with that moustache on, don't worry,"

 

Seungwan continued to pout. "You're teasing me already,"

 

Joohyun pat the younger's head softly and giggled. “Come on, let’s wash that off in the restroom,”

 

 

Joohyun found it unsettling how Seungwan can easily make her heart feel warm. The five of them were in a cafe. For the first time in many years, Yeri treated them for coffee. When asked why, she just said she needed advice since she wanted to join the national competition for songwriting.

 

Joohyun watched how Seungwan excitedly shared ideas and tips to her younger sister. She noticed how Seungwan's eyebrows would disappear from her forehead when she remembers something good or how she pouted when thinking of something else to tell. How cute.

 

The older just sat there beside Seungwan, amazed at all the musical terms coming out of the younger's mouth. Joohyun found it reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter