Chapter 37

Breaking Walls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Merry Christmas!

 

Jeonghan texted his American friend in English as soon as the clock turned 12, not really sure if Joshua celebrated it. He assumed the other omega was a Christian, but he never really cared to ask. But then again, even if he wasn’t, Christmas should be a big thing in the United Stated so he could just wish it anyway. Not long after, his phone rang indicating that the other had replied,

 

Merry Xmas to you too! Have fun tomorrow ;) – Shua

 

‘Xmas?’ Jeonghan looked at the English reply, understanding most of it except that particular word. Searching for it on the internet, he wiped his face in embarrassment at what it meant. His English was still not good enough to understand slangs. Chuckling to himself, Jeonghan put his phone down and lied on the bed, now feeling a bit nervous for tomorrow.

 

His Christmas date with Seungcheol.

 

When his alpha asked him to free the whole day for a date, Jeonghan was obviously confused. Because they went on dated before but Seungcheol never made such a big deal out of it to the point of planning a whole day filled with activities. And because the man did not bother to tell him the reason, only grinning excitedly, Jeonghan did some research on his own. Apparently, Christmas is a couple thing here in Korea.

 

This was a huge thing for them. Kind of like a couple milestone.

 

He was nervous. What if he screws up? He will ruin their first Christmas memory together!

 

Feeling restless, Jeonghan got up from the bed just to loosen all the energy. He walked around in circle, trying to imagine what kind of activity they will do, what he should wear. He doubts they will do any water activity because, well, winter but what kind of shoes should he wear? Will they be hiking or do some outdoor stuff? What kind of outdoor stuff is there?? Should he bring an extra pair of shoes just in case?

 

Oh , this is a couple thing. Should he match his sweater or coat with Seungcheol?

 

…probably not or the alpha would have told him. So, what else?

 

Jeonghan looked at his phone for the weather, it will snow. He hates the cold; he gets cold easily. His nose would turn red and snot would flow out. He would look ugly tomorrow. Urgh.

 

Yah!! Where will we go tomorrow?? >:(

 

Jeonghan typed in, fully noting that he had asked the same questions over and over again only to get stupid memes back from the alpha. This time too, he would receive the same one. No doubt about it.

 

Nothing extreme. Just a normal date :D - Cheollie

Don’t wear anything stupid – Cheollie

Please be normal or I don’t know you – Cheollie

Nothing y either >:( - Cheollie

 

‘Pfftt,’ the omega scoffed at the messages. What was that reply? As if he would wear anything y like that in the middle of the winter. Who in their right mind would do that?

 

Thanks for the warning

Would have worn only my and high heels

 

Jeonghan laughed at Seungcheol’s reaction to his obviously sarcastic reply. Such a silly alpha. He wanted to tease the man more. And he wanted to see the man’s reaction. Jeonghan clicked on the phone icon and waited for the other to accept his video call.

 

‘Jeonghan-ah~’ The omega grinned at the soft call of his name, very unlike the playful tone of the message. Aww, this made it harder for him to did this. But he was going to anyway. Because it was fun, and because Seungcheol deserved it for keeping tomorrow’s itinerary a secret from him.

 

‘Cheol-ah? were we having tomorrow? Cus I need to clean my-’

 

‘YAH! Heo- No!’ Seungcheol’s face was already starting to red. This guy got flustered so easily, ‘I mean, maybe but- No!’

 

‘But I need to know so I could clea-’

 

‘NO! I didn’t put in the plan. Okay? Just, nothing like that.’

 

‘What ‘bout-’

 

‘NORMAL DATE! NORMAL!’ Seungcheol looked so worked up, it was so funny. More than this will upset the alpha so Jeonghan decided to end it here. He still wanted to go to tomorrow’s date without the other being pressured to sleep with him. Laughing loudly just to show that he was joking, he apologized to the man for stressing him like this at night. Ensuring that his lover was aware of his readiness to cooperate with the plan without expecting anything intimate pass hugging and kissing, Jeonghan bid his goodbye.

 

And sighed.

 

It had been a few months since his last heat, and about a month left until the next. And in those time, Seungcheol always rejected his advanced to sleep with him. Jeonghan knew that Seungcheol was not ready to be that intimate with him just yet, and that the heat special because it was something unavoidable but he wanted to be with the alpha like that. He wanted things to get physical. And he wanted to do it outside of his heat.

 

Sometimes Jeonghan couldn’t help but wonder if his past had anything to do with this. If he traumatized Seungcheol with how bad his condition was during his last heat. Or if Seungcheol was appalled by the fact that he slept around with many people so freely before they got together. Because sure, Seungcheol might like him but that didn’t mean that he would not feel intimidated or disgusted by his lifestyle.

 

. He should not think of it like this.

 

Seungcheol already told him why he didn’t want to did it just yet. Because they were only together for a few months which was considered very early in a relationship. And because he didn’t want to just make time to go to a hotel to had instead of having dinner or just hanging out together where they could talk and get to know each other.

 

He knew that. He was trying to understood that too. And he had to admit, he liked that he got to be like that with Seungcheol.

 

But he still wanted . Because Seungcheol is hot and Jeonghan just likes .

 

*****

‘So? What else were we doing?’ The excited omega asked once they got off the escalator back from the movie. Seungcheol told them he had something plan for the whole day and until this moment, he was enjoying the date. After going to the aquarium which was the first time for Jeonghan as long as he remembered, they had their lunch and went to the arcade while waiting for the movie which Jeonghan also liked. Today had been really fun so he was really looking forward for what was to come.

 

The sky was already dark but as it was the beginning of winter, it was actually still early. Although, to be honest, he was starting to get tired and just want to end the day; Preferably pleasurably under Seungcheol. Or on top of him.

 

He wondered if Seungcheol was actually lying about not having plan for getting wild tonight. Because was the perfect way to end this day.

 

‘Light illumination. Ever seen one?’ Seungcheol asked, already leading him out to the street. Jeonghan shook his head, to snap himself out of his lewd thoughts and also to answer the man. It was his first time hearing such a boring thing. Just from the sound of it, he couldn’t imagine what made it so special. A few lights were probably arranged on some trees or something to make the image of a typical Western Christmas. ‘The one near Lotte World is pretty. There’s also some Christmas stalls.’

 

‘Oh… ‘ As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter