Chapter 35: Phase One

Girls of the Elites

 

"You Son of a b-" Dahyun punched Tzuyu continuously.

"STOP IT!" Nayeon shouted. Jennie, Lisa, Yena and Yujin pulled Dahyun away from Tzuyu while Yuri, Wendy, Eunbi and Rose restrained Tzuyu.

"You two stop being kids!" Nayeon shouted
"KIDS?! DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT THIS TRAITOR DID TO ME UNNIE!! She kissed Sana.. NAYEON! SHE KISSED "MY" GIRLFRIEND!!" Dahyun growled with tears on her eyes "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL... if you saw.. the person you love.." Dahyun bawled and breathed.. Her energy was drained from all the hurt as she dangles upon Jennie and Lisa's arms "how.. would you feel.." she continued to weep as she was calmly dropped down. "If you saw the person you love.. kiss your own best friend..." she said softly and weakly.

"Dahyun.." Sana cried softly, trying to move towards her
"Dont you dare come closer to me.." Sana's eyes widened and stopped her tracks "I.. I don't ever want to see you ever again..."

"Dahyun.. please.." Sana couldnt help it. She ran towards Dahyun who was kneeling on the floor. "Please.. I love you.. no one else but you.." Dahyun instantly pulled her hand away from Sana's grasps.
"Dahyun.."

Fireworks began to lit the sky, but no one paid attention to the beautiful view due to the situation. Dahyun stood up and scowled "I am going back to Gilmore.." she walked away "and Tzuyu, Never address me as your friend ever again.." she said harshly as she walks.

"Dahyun unnie!" Tzuyu stood up and called out to her
"It's my fault! Please dont blame Sana.."
"Even though, She didnt seem to reject it.."
"Please. It's my fault.." Tzuyu grabbed onto Dahyun's hand as Dahyun instantly snapped her hand away. "Get off me.."

Dahyun continued to walk out of the woods entrance and Tzuyu followed. "Please Dahyun.."

"Guys! What the hell, stay here" Nayeon followed and Sana trailed behind her and the other Alphas followed as well

"Please Dahyun.."
"Shut up Tzuyu!"
"Girls. Let's go back, Chaeyoung will look for us if we leave.."
"I AM LEAVING UNNIE, that's Fina-" Dahyun stopped onto her tracks as she looked forward to see what stopped her. The girls behind her stopped as well trying to figure out what made her stop.

"Hi girls.." a familiar tone of voice called their attention. "leaving so soon?" She smirked. Sana's eyes widened and her hand trembled.

"Oh thank god Somi.. wait What.. I thought you were out with your family.." Nayeon called

"Oh right, I had some change of plans." She stood in a stance with somewhat a gun behind her neck "why are you guys leaving so soon?" She wickedly smiled on the corner of her lips "I dont think I can make you guys leave yet" She pointed the gun at Dahyun. And a queue of Jackson and his team appeared pointing guns to surround them in a circle.

"Somi.. what's the meaning of this.." Nayeon called
"Oh, uh, this is an ambush.. I just need the Elites.." she smiled

"What?!"
"Oblivious as always Nayeon, Sana? Won't you care to explain?" She smiled at Sana
"Sana?!" Jihyo called "you mean you knew?"
"It's only.. been 9 days Somi" Sana scowled

"Oh right, we got tired, and I can't lose the Elites if they are planning to leave the area already.. so.. we had to act fast"

"So you did know..." Nayeon furrowed
"I .. uh-"
"Okay enough this is tiring!" Somi instantly pulled the trigger aiming in between the Alphas, forming shock trails restraining the girls to their position. She pulled once again restraining Nayeon, Jihyo and Sana.

Mina's POV

"Enough eating Mina! And answer me!!" Chaeyoung whined and pouted
"Oh shut up.. I was hungry.."
"I was hungry too!" We both laughed

"Come on let's go.. the girls must be waiting for us.." she said skipping about
"I am scared.."
"What?"
"I am scared to see Tzuyu again.. I might just" my hand fidgets around and i felt nervous and scared.
"I'm here with you" She blurted out and grabbed my hand instantly as she pulled me to another garden hill entrance.
It was dark like the woods we were at before, the closer we get up the more my hand trembled in fear..

"SOMI!! This... wasnt the deal!!"
I heard a faint scream from the top of the mountain. It sounded like Sana unnie

"What was that.." Chaeyoung looked about, my eyes widened as we continued up. I instantly pulled Chaeyoung to the side bushes "Min-" "hush!" I covered .
"What's going on.." "huuush" I gestured to Chaeyoung to follow me quietly upwards

"PLEASE JUST LET THEM GO! WE STILL HAD 6 days!!"

"I know.. but why would you trust criminals like us"

Chaeyoung and I saw Somi in front of Dahyun and Tzuyu, and the Alphas kneeling down with electric restraints. "S-somi.?" Chaeyoung whispered "shh" we continued to listen.

Somi laughed "okay grab the Elites" Tzuyu and Dahyun were instantly restrained by Jackson and Mark as they leave.
"I will save Chaeyoung for later, at least you girls have a bit of a fighting chance" she laughed. "Sana. Tell Mina to deliver Chaeyoung in 2 days by the docks.. This time we'll keep our word. This is basically a sign to show you we.. are not playing around" she laughed and walked away with the Elites

"SANA! Nayeon!" Tzuyu shouted and tried to get off of the restrains. Dahyun remained quiet and hanged her head low.
"Oh stop fidgeting! They'll get killed if you do!"
"Dahyun! Please! ... No.."

"Great job Sana.. You knew something and never told us?" Nayeon scowled "Now we are gonna die and so is Chaeyoung!" Sana kept her head hanged low as she waited for Somi and her men to disappear in vision.

Chaeyoung and I made sure that the coast is clear as soon as I stood up and walked towards them.
.
.
.
"Mina!" Nayeon cried. "Get Chaeyo-"
"Did they buy it?" Mina said monotonously and furrowed.
"Eh?" Nayeon's eyes widened and confused.
"Yeah, I guess they did.." Sana stood up from the restrains without a problem getting it off her calmly

"What?!" Nayeon's eyes widened as she sees all the Alphas and Jihyo stood up calmly getting the restrains off them
"Okay! What is going on."
"Calm down unnie" Jihyo said trying to disable the electric restrains off Nayeon. The restrains cut lose and she stood up in confusion

"WHAT. IS. GOING. ON!!" Her eyes widened and her jaws dropped "You could have gotten off the restraints? But you didnt!! And you let them take Dahyun and Tzuyu!?!? DELIBERATELY!?!?"

"So did you know where they are going?" Mina asked bluntly
"The docks just as they said."

"STOP. Ignoring. Me!!" Nayeon yelled
Mina sighed "it was earlier than expected.."
"Ignoring Nayeonnnn.! You guys are ignoring meeee! NAYEON?? hello???! STOP ignoring-"
"Unnie.." Jihyo called out
"Sana and Mina knew, but we couldn't tell you!"
"Why not???"
"Because.. we needed someone to be believable and let's face it.. You are bad at acting.." Lisa stretched and cracked her neck
"So.. what's next?" Jennie asked
"So.. I can be part of the team now???" Nayeon pouted
"Of course" they laughed

"Well? Did you get them to drink it?" Sana asked Hitomi
"Yes!" She smiled, Sakura then pulled up her device to show the girls "they are right there. With this we can track them properly."

"Eunbi, what about the blood weapons.." Mina asked
"They'll get it when Hyewon activates it. So you dont need to worry."
"Okay, do you still have more of those drinks?" Sana asked

"We can make more." Sakura smiled
"Well.. how bout 9 more?" Sana asked

"We could do better than just temporary..."
.
.
.

Back at the villa, Hitomi pulled out a case in front of the girls.

"You know we had these rings that helps us maintain the blood in our body and the weapons we use" Eunbi explained

"But since Sana and Mina gave us a heads up.. Hitomi and Nako were quick to design new and improved weapons." She continued

Hitomi opened the case and showed the different colored black rings. The rings are thin with a single colored line in between them and a needle in the middle.

"A needle?" Nayeon's eyes widened
"That's to connect your stream to the generator of the ring. Have you seen us take the rings of?" Eunbi laughed
"It's technically part of us" Yena added raising both her hands showing the rings

"We needed an upgrade too, so I prepared some for the team as well" Nako said pulling out another case in front of them. She took out a small type of flat needle as she inserted it onto Eunbi's ring. The ring lifted up revealing the needle in the ring and Eunbi's finger dropped small droplets of blood. Nako then replaced the ring to the new one and relocked it once again. Eunbi squinted a bit as soon as the ring locked.

"There, try it" Nako smiled "to activate it.. is by clasping both rings together. Not like our old weapons"
Eunbi stood up and began to clasp both of the new rings together. As she separated the two rings Electric flowed through her arm filling her entire body with a violet electric flow. "what the heck! It feels weird!" Eunbi yelled as the continuous electricity flows.

"The rings mix both your blood and the electricity therefore the weapons you create will be stronger, faster and much more mobility" Nako explained

"Whoa." Eunbi smiled

"I want to try! Nako! me! Me!" Yena raised her hand as she volunteered to change her rings. She instantly clasped it together and same like Eunbi electricity flowed in yellow.
"Yellow???"
"Well, there's alot of other colors, why did you pick that?"
"Because I thought you said it ddint matter!"
"Oh right, wups."

"Eunbi unnie! Sparring!!" Yena yelled as took a stance with her fist "wait a sec.. aren't I demolition?" she asked Nako

"yes, same as before, Demolitions don't have weapons like the front liners, but, I still gave you your shock mines?"

"where?"

"That one.."

"I already am.. so all you gave me is just the mines travelling around my body?!"

"Yeah well.."

"Nako?!.. this is nothing special.."

"It is!.. just.. a little..I mean.. You do have the hand blades and your demolition cannons so..."

"Hand blades!?! let's try Eunbi unnie"

"Okay then" Eunbi pulled out a whip
"Unnie! Why are you going to whip me.."
"Shut up! This is what i know how to use!"
"Fine!" They sparred a little trying to see the durability of each weapon.

"okay! I am loving this! Yujin! You should try! demolition weapons is stronger!"

"uh.. well.."

"Come on!"
.
.
.
The Aeris team had fully upgraded their weapons, and giving a little upgrade to the Enigma Alpha.

"okay.. Sana and Mina, Time to take yours" Eunbi called out as she handed out the box with the rings designed for them.

Nako then began the process of getting their blood samples and applying it onto the ring. The ring then emitted light around it indicating it is ready for the owner to wear it. Nako then placed the ring and began to lock it "Dont worry, it's just like an ant bite..."

Nako then counted to Three. "One.. Two.." and she clicked the ring immediately before uttering the next number which caught Sana off guard. she squinted a bit and breathed out in relief "it will hurt a little, so you should feel blood being around your ring and your body making it flow."

"You should be fine if you slowly clasp the rings together.... slowly..." Hitomi added

Sana's eyes squinted as she slowly yet painfully clasps the rings together. The rings then released energy waves, making her blood flow faster than usual. "It.. hurts.." she uttered

"Let your blood circulate, to make it get used to the gust of the weapon." Chaeyeon added "Slowly.. just slowly.." Lisa said.

Sana squinted and in a few minutes she releases both of her clasped hand and breathed heavily

"and.. done" Nako smiled

"Whoa! that was insane" Sana she exclaimed with a smile. "i never felt that much pressure in my entire life!" She hopped around in excitement as she looked through her ring she could see her blood flowing around the ring's glass. "I never knew you could do such thing.. Mina try it! It feels great! It feels like my blood is just constantly flowing like a river. I COULD FEEL IT" Sana dropped her Jaw with excitement.

"uhhhh.." Mina hesitated as she looked at Nako who is ready with her ring. "o-okay.." She reached out her hand as Nako pricked her finger for a blood sample, dropped it once again on the ring and emitted a glowing light, ready to be claimed by the owner.

"ready?" Nako stated. Mina squinted and felt the needle through her veins. "Uhh... AH!!"

.
.
.

"Did you get it?"
"Almost there.." Suzy grunted. Clanging of metal can be heard.
"Hurry before they come back!" Jeongyeon alerted
"Cant we get contact? Come on Suzy try it.."
"no.. still no signal.."
"Momo got anything we could work on?"
"N-No.." Momo breathed weakly
"Momo? are you okay?" Jeongyeon went over to the other cell trying to find out what's going on with Momo
"Yeah, I just.. haven't Eaten yet.. it's been a month now.."
"We kept trying with the transmitter Jeongyeon.. We must have other plans.." Suzy called out
"Yeah.. but what? I cant even contact Nayeon. and there are no guards guarding us to trick them.."

"they got this cell sealed pretty well.." Momo breathed heavily
"Yo! you are not dying on me are you?"
"No.. not at all-" A sudden open of the door occurred.

"Let me through, Kato told me to get the girls for the final dispatch in 3 days. We are moving their cells." A familiar voice called out. He got in the hall and began walking towards Jeongyeon

"So? had it worked?"
"No.. but i appreciate the help Bambam.."
"Don't thank me yet.. Dahyun and Tzuyu just got caught.."
"What?!" Jeongyeon and Momo said in sync

"Yeah, They're bringing them over here so just please act as usual."
"Bambam? Dont you have food?" Momo pouted
"I cant bring food in here.. Isn't Jackson feeding you guys?"
"He is.. but.. he spits on them.."
"That guy.."
"At least a little?" Momo pouted

"When are they gonna bring Chaeyoung! the delivery is so close!"

"! Kato's here.. I don't want to get killed. Please act natural as- Kato! wassup!"

"Bambam? What are you doing here?"
"Checking them out, Arent we supposed to move them to dispatch?"
"Yeah. how are they?"
"uh, it seems like your sister is dying of hunger."
"why dont you eat Momo?"

"Well we would if your hooligan stops spitting on our food!" Jeongyeon growled

"oh is that so? hmm - well Bambam, give them proper food, then send them to dispatch." Kato walked away as he talked as he turned "I cant afford her dying right before dispatch delivery!"

"Yes sir.." Bambam bowed and waited for Kato to leave.

"well then, let me get you guys food and some items you would need to contact Nayeon... Is there anything you need Suzy?"

"a network will be great, But get me these 20v Lithium battery and a Network focus Chip"

"i dont think we have this.."
"Try?"
"let me see what I can do.. where can i find this. is there an alternative?"
"Cellphones.. Radio.. anything like transmissive will help."
"i'll see what i do.. Ill see you in a bit." Bambam left the room and Suzy began to whisper "Do we have to trust him?"

"Yeah Bambam is fine.. Im sure he is just doing this for my sister.." Momo spoke and sighed
"Whatever help he can give is enough."

Little did they know, Kato was staring at the footage of the CCTV as he squinted in annoyance. In a few moment he squinted again "heh.. this should be fun" he mumbled to himself, he stood up and began walking out of the control room.