Chapter 2: Shifted

Girls of the Elites

Christmas vacation is over, and It is the start of the new term. Chaeyoung is getting ready for school with her Elite uniform in white with a shiny badge written "JYPU". She wore her white pants and white blazer with chains connecting by the shoulders.

"Thalia?" She shouted.

"Yes young miss.." as she walked towards Chaeyoung. "Young miss! Your hair" she got shocked and pointed at it.

"Doesnt it look good? I cut it last night" Chaeyoung smiled

"You look dashing young miss, but isnt this a bit masculine?"

"Enough to show a new image right?" Chaeyoung laughed and started to fidget by the mirror.

"I dont think this looks good. Should I go with the black uniform instead?" As she looked worried and fidgets around the mirror.

"What are your friends wearing today?" Thalia asked.

"They wear what I wear, so I have to decide" Chaeyoung said.

"Well, black suits you well young miss and white brings out your feminine beauty like a young princess, or should I say like a prince" Thalia giggled.

"White then" Chaeyoung smiled as she fixed her hair staring at the mirror. She pulled her phone to notify the others that she is wearing white for today's session.

Poops

LilChaeng
Guys! Go White today!

GiantTzu
White?  haha okay okay!

Duubuubuu
White! finally!

Jeongji
White? Really? I look stupid in white!

LilChaeng
But white is cool!

Jeongji
Fine....

GiantTzu
Limo on the way, I just got picked up Unnies

As they got picked up by the JYP Limousine Chaeyoung was the final pick up. She came out of the  mansion with short hair and all three of her friends stared at her with jaws dropping.

"Hey guys" Chaeyoung said as she got in the limo.

"Chae?" Dahyun said with a shocked face

"Yeah looks good doesnt it" Chaeyoung smiled

"Looks weird if you ask me" Jeongyeon said

"Well, I dont know why you are still with us" Chaeyoung said as she pouted

"I got no choice, your family runs my company as well, basically I'm stuck with you" Jeongyeon crossed her arms and laid back.

"haha! poor jeongji!" Tzuyu laughed

"Well we are all childhood friends! Jeongji had always been like that" Dahyun added.

"Well then, Here's to a new beginning of school.. AGAIN" As Chaeyoung poured Sparkling Mint Iced Tea on her glass.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.

Little did they know, they are not driving towards JYP University. Tzuyu noticed the ride duration is longer than usually is.

"Unnies? why does it feel we've been driving for an hour and still not arriving at the University yet?" Tzuyu said worried

"Dont worry we may be stuck in traffic" Jeongyeon said as she lays her head sidewards trying to get a snooze.

"But our mansions are just close to the university?" Dahyun said with a worried expression

Chaeyoung seemed relaxed as she holds her phone in one hand and her legs crossed. She the car's gps with a remote. Everyone saw that they were all traveling away from the university.

"WAIT! where are we?" Tzuyu exclaimed.

Dahyun switched the window from the driver. "Sir? The university is the other way"

"Yes, I know, but Mr. Park ordered me to drop you to Gilmore High instead. from now on, That's where you'll be attending"

"Gilmore high? That's far from our mansion! That's like a 2 hour drive!" Tzuyu panicked

"Yes young miss... Mr. Park had arranged accommodations for the young heirs." The driver answered

"This cant be! are we being thrown out?" Jeongyeon asked with a worried face.

"No. Grandpapa is just giving us.. a normal life" Chaeyoung said as she sat calmly looking at her phone.

"W-What do you mean.. a normal life?" Dahyun asked

"A life, where no one knows who we are, a life where we can be who we are, set our own story" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she smiles

"No one.." Dahyun said
"Knows.." Jeongyeon added
"Us.." Tzuyu added as the three looked at each other with excitement!

"Yes!! I can finally be my own self without being known as your stupid bodyguard" Jeongyeon jumped as she pointed at Chaeyoung

"But we can still be friends right unnie?" Tzuyu said

"Ofcourse! we are going to be in the same school, hopefully in the same class" Chaeyoung added

"Heck no! I'll be with those athletes! playing baseball or basketball or whatever sports!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed

"Hahah you do you Jeong!" Dahyun laughed

The car stood in halt and the driver got down to open the door. "Here we are young heirs, Welcome to Gilmore High"

Chaeyoung got down first with a lot of high school girls surrounding their entrances. Chaeyoung got down with her short hair and white Elite uniform, giving an impression to the girls as a young handsome prince. Followed by Dahyun, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon. The girls squealed to see these handsome girls dressed in White suits.
As they all got down and walked towards the school entrance, everyone started to stare. Chaeyoung could hear them say "who are they" "they are so cool" and other compliments. She gently smiled at the crowed and others continued to squeal louder.

"Chae? what are you doing?" Dahyun smirked
"being friendly to the new neighborhood" Chae laughed
Tzuyu then waved at the other girls surrounding them "Omygod! She is so tall"

"Haha Tzuyu!" Dahyun laughed
"What? I just waved at them" Tzuyu said shyly
"Looks like we are the top dawgs in the school?" Jeongyeon asked
"Looks like it" Dahyun nodded

"C'mon girls, let's go" Chaeyoung said with a smile as they entered the school.