Lover's Quarrel (Stray Kids Seungmin)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She already caught his attention the moment she entered the classroom. “Choi Soyeon, you’re late again,” Ms. Kim said.

“Still not used to it, Ms. Kim?” he widened his eyes from her remark and that just made her smirk as she saw his reaction. The teacher just sighed, not letting the anger control her, “just go to your seat.” Without any words, she went to her seat while eyeing the new guy. He swallowed his own saliva as they had a staring contest. He noticed that the girl’s seat was in front of him when she broke eye contact.

It was lunch break already and the new guy already gained his seatmate as a friend. “Seungmin, this is Soyeon,” the girl smirked at him when she saw his pale face. “What’s wrong with him?” she bluntly asked. Hyunjin gave her a duh-expression, “you’re scaring him.”

She just chuckled and put out her hand, asking for a handshake. “I’m sorry, it’s not my intention to scare you. I’m Choi Soyeon,” the guy slowly shook her hand and gave his name, “Kim Seungmin.”

 

~

 

“Where’s Hyunjin?” Seungmin asked Soyeon. The girl turns around, “he said he has some things to do and asks you to take notes for him.” Seungmin nodded.

The teacher came on time just right after the bell rang and she was surprised to see Soyeon on her seat already. “Choi Soyeon,” the student nervously looked at her teacher, “it’s a surprise you’re not late.” Soyeon smiled, “I suddenly want to study, Ms. Kim.” The teacher chuckled and complimented her, making the boy behind Soyeon proud.

“You got nice scores nowadays,” Seungmin says when he saw Soyeon’s test papers. Seungmin is now sitting beside Soyeon on her seat because it was lunch time. “Of course, I have a smart and kind teacher,” she complimented and the both of them turned their heads away in embarrassment.

He looked back at the girl when she yawned. He saw her eye bags got deeper than the last month. “Soyeon-ah,” he called while removing the empty lunch boxes in front of her and transferred it to his table, “you should take a nap. I’ll wake you up when break’s over.” Soyeon was about to refuse but he held her head and pushed it gently on the book on her desk. She can feel her cheeks get warm with his sudden concern but she couldn’t fight her eyelids anymore. The last thing she saw is his smile while looking at her.

 

~

 

“Choi Soyeon,” the three of them looked at the door and saw three adults and a senior student, Park Jinyoung, “follow us.”

She can’t stop herself from rolling her eyes, “wish me luck,” she whispered to them with a smile but Seungmin felt that she’s in trouble.

He heard Hyunjin muttered, “damn it, what do they need again?”

“Will she be okay?” Seungmin couldn’t stop himself from asking. “Let’s pray for the best.”

Seungmin started to worry about her. He couldn’t deny the attraction he felt towards her. “I’m just going to the bathroom,” he said then he ran outside.

Luckily, he can see the group that just left. He followed them and it led him to the student council’s room. He quietly approached the door, “the full moon is near. Do you still want to continue the ceremony?”

“What do you think? My answer wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter