Drunk Call (ATEEZ Hongjoong)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She can barely stand up because of her drunken state. Men tried to take advantage of her but she's not a damsel in distress. She can protect herself.

"Want to go somewhere private, baby?" A guy she is currently dancing with whispered in her ear. She turned around and put her hands behind his neck with a smile. The man smirked with her action. He leaned in for her lips but he yelped because of the pain in his center.

"Men are just the same." She muttered loudly, "why don't you get a girl so you can change?" She said while looking at the guy who's still in pain. "Ah, I forgot. Men don't change; they just pretend to be someone else to the girl in front of them."

"What are you talking about?" The guy said in between heavy breaths.

"I thought my ex boyfriend is the best person that I met. It turns out he has been keeping secrets from me the whole time." The girl answered. "Want to confirm? I'll call him," she said as she picked out her phone and dialed the person she's referring to.

"Yah Kim Hongjoong, someone wanted to confirm that you have been hiding secrets from me because he doesn't want to believe me." She started, making the guy on the other line flustered because of the way she talked.

"Jung Youngmi, where are you?" He asked.

"I won't tell you and don't bother wake up my brother from the other room; his voice is annoying, " she said.

"Anyways, I'm glad I broke up with you before you will because it will hurt more if you're the one who did it. Are you happy, oppa? I hope you are because even though you're one of the people I want in my life, I don't want to be a bad person and destroy your happiness. I wish you and your bride the best wishes; I'm glad you have someone who will be with you for a lifetime. Bye bye!"

She hang up as she can feel her eyes getting warm. The guy in front of her just looked at her with pity.

"Don't look at me like that," she glared at him.

"That's sick, that guy is engaged while he's in a relationship with you." She just chuckled at his statement which confused him.

"I broke up with him because I realized he's not my potential husband. He's more compatible with her bride and I think it's the best decision I made." She said while smiling and tears are falling from her eyes.

The guy bit his lip and grabbed her hand as they walk out of the bar leading them to a convenience store nearby.

"What are we doing here?" She asked but the guy responded with a tight hug with the girl.

"You can cry now, I won't let anyone know." He whispered to her ear.

Without second thoughts, the girl broke into sobs as she hugged his waist, holding him like he was her only support. She pulled away when her phone vibrated and saw her brother calling.

"Jung Young-"

"You bastard!"

She screamed as 2 men are throwing punches at each other's face.

"What did you do to her to make her cry?" His ex boyfriend said as he kicked the stomach of the other guy causing him to fall on the floor.

"You're the one who made her cry, ! I am with her because she needs someone right now." He answered while getting up and threw a punch at him.

Hongjoong was about to lean forward to throw an attack but he stopped when he looked at the girl in front of her.

"Oppa, stop; you're hurting yourselves!" she said as she tried to put on her brave face. Hongjoong's eyes soften as he saw her. He just wanted to hold her and never let go while asking for an apology to her.

Youngmi turned to the person behind him. "I'm sorry about his behavior. I'll take it from here." She said with apologetic eyes.

The guy smiled and gave her a hug, "take care of yourself and if you want someone to lean on, just call me," he said with a wink.

"I will contact you when everything's okay," she answered. "Thanks a lot Minho," she said while looking up at him. She earned a genuine smile and a pat on her head before he turned to leave.

She turned around and glared at her brother, "why are you here?"

Wooyoung felt wronged. He pointed the older guy, "he woke me up and told me you're drunk."

She turned to the guy beside him, "you shouldn't have come! You're busy preparing for the wedding," she muttered her last words, enough for Hongjoong to hear.

She barely took a step before her sight was spinning. Hongjoong immediately catch her with his arms on her waist and shoulders.

Wooyoung approached her," you're clearly drunk," he said.

The girl glared at him, "I'm not!" She yelled before her eyelids closed, her body falling onto Hongjoong. Both of them sighed then they exchanged looks.

"Let's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter