The Devil's Angel (ATEEZ San)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheonsa's

I'm having the same dream again. It was my brother, asking for help from me.

Noona, help me. They're taking me away!

We're reaching for each other's hands, "I'm sorry," I whispered to him when I figured I couldn't save him.

Noona!

"Ah!" I sat up and woke from my dream. I couldn't save my brother. It was just a dream but it bothers me every night.

I stood up to go open the door but I heard footsteps behind me. I grabbed the scissors on my table and turned around but a hand already grabbed my wrist.

"Cute, a scissors to stab me," a guy in my room said. I was terrified seeing his face, "scared, little girl? You should be," he chuckled then pushed me hard to the door, making me gasp and release my hold on the scissors.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked.

He smirked at me, "easy with the questions babe." He leaned closer to my ear. I can feel his breath and it gave me shivers. "I am San, Lucifer's son and I am here to make a deal with you."

I kicked his stomach and he groaned in pain. I immediately run to the door and ask for help but he grabbed me by my mouth and waist. He pushed me down on the bed and the look in his eyes were scarier than before. His eyes were red and black veins were surrounding his eyes.

"That was a bad move, babe. I don't mean to hurt you because I just need your help but you're making it harder for both of us."

"Let me go! Why would someone want to make a deal with a devil like you?" I asked and he chuckled with my question.

"I should have approached you the different way," he said to himself while looking at me which got me confused but I didn't bother to say anything. "The deal is just easy. I want you to do something for me and I will grant you a wish."

"And how can I trust you that you will grant my wish?"

"I haven't break any promise, babe. I won't get my father's approval if I didn't." His expression is still scary but I felt his emotions altered. I suddenly saw my brother in him. He always has this strong expression but I couldn't miss the way he feel while I was listening to his voice. Whatever could be his request, I want to help but I'm scared at the same time. "If you're thinking about what I want you to do, it's just easy and it's for your own good too."

"Let me go first and I will think about it." I said when I realized our position is kind of awkward.

"You're so cute! I could bite you," he said with enthusiasm while smiling widely. I looked at him confusingly and I noticed the black veins were gone, his eyes are now in his original color and he looked... more human.

"Promise me you won't run away when I let go of you," he said and I nodded. He did what I asked and was surprised when he jumped on the bed and grabbed my pillow for him to cuddle. A devil cuddling a pillow? Not a good match but it's cute. "So what is your wish, little girl?"

"I don't know yet, I need to think about it thoroughly." I said and he chuckled.

"Mostly, girls like you would ask for a with me," he said casually and I was disgusted. "I'm sorry but I'm not most of the girls," I said. "I know," he whispered. I looked at him and he had a serious face on me. Suddenly, a weird feeling inside me ignited. I cleared my throat, "anyways, what do you want me to do?"

"Easy, just get angry."

Huh?

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "My brothers and my father always think that I am crazy so yeah. Maybe I am out of my mind." I sighed with his answer. "So what do you say? I want you to get angry, specifically to your relatives. They deserve it."

"I don't know if I can do that," I whispered.

"Why not? They have been using your grandfather's money and planning antics to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter