Graduation Day (Day6 YoungK)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can't come tomorrow?"

"I'm sorry, babe, something suddenly came up."

"Younghyun-ah, you promised you'll be here. Can't they make an exception? Sungjin oppa can just tell you the details. Can't they?" I asked.

"PD-nim suddenly called us and the whole group needed to be there. The members also had to cancel their plans." He explained.  I sighed. "I know I promised I'll be with you on your big day. I'm really sorry."

After thinking about our situation, I realized I really had no choice. "It's okay, I understand. I'm sorry too." I told him.

"I'm more sorry, baby. You know I love you right?" I nodded and hummed a yes even though I know he doesn't see me. "I love you too." I answered. "Someday, babe, we can go out anytime." His statement made me smille because it was such a ridiculous idea.

"Yeah, when we get old and have grandchildren." We chuckled and it quiet down really quick. Tears started to fall from my eyes but I won't let him know. This is what we wanted, to love each other even though we rarely see each other. We just meet once a week. There are times we can't meet each other. It has been a month since I last saw him because of my final requirements for my graduation.

"Babe, I know you're crying. I really miss you too. I'm sorry you had to bear the pain of being away from me." I breathed in a heavy breath.

"Who's crying? I'm not crying. Haha," I chuckled crazily then I heard him sigh. "Babe, I'm alright. I just missed you and all these crazy papers just nearly killed me." I told him and we talked for the whole night because we don't care if we have plans tomorrow.

I am now lying on my bed, still on the phone but I can already feel my eyelids getting heavy. "Dowoonie is such a cutie when he sings his parts. All of us are just staring at him when he records his lines."

"He's improving already. He's so lucky to have you guys." I said in a sleepy manner.

"Are you sleepy already? It's already 2 am and your graduation is in 6 hours. You told me you haven't got any sleep yet."

"I don't care, I want to hear your voice more." I told him. "Okay, I'll be singing some lines and after that you will sleep, okay?"

"I don't want to." I whined like a child. He called me by my full name, which means I really need to follow him. "Okay, I'll try to sleep." I told him and he started to sing When you love someone.

~~~

"(Chorus in when you love someone)" I haven't finished the chorus yet I can already hear her cute snores. I chuckled and pictured her sleeping in her apartment. "Goodnight baby, I love you." 

~~~

"Areum-ah, is Younghyun not coming?" Mom asked. "No, they're having an important meeting today with the CEO." I explained. "That's such a shame. Well, I hope he can go to the party tomorrow." She said, "he will go," i told her. I think. "Go to your position now, I think it will start in a few moments." I nodded and went to my classmates.

"Oh? Areum-ah, you look gloomy. Something happened?" Jisoo asked. "My boyfriend can't come," I pouted. "Aww, that's sad. I'm sure he'll make it up to you. You got an idol boyfriend so he's really busy." I nodded.

"Choi Areum," I turned around and saw Yoongi handing me a note.

Meet me at the stairs after the ceremony.

I looked up and he disappeared already.

After all the ceremony and picture takings, I sighed and asked my mom to wait me for a bit. I was happy but at the same time I'm not. Younghyun isn't here; I just want him to be here. At the corner of my eye, I saw Yoongi already heading somewhere. I followed him and he took me to the 2nd floor of our building.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked. He sighed and looked directly at me.

"I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter