Deal (BTS V)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone! Happy New Year!🎉🎉🎉  I hope you had a merry holiday season ^.^ Anyways, here's a request by Crazy4BTS. I hope you'll like it! Happy reading!

 

 

"Oppa, I don't want anyone to know we're siblings!" She exclaimed while talking to her older brother. "Neither do I!" He scoffed then gave her allowance on her first day, "I'll see you later at the convenience store."

"Okay, I'll get going." She said as she opened the door and ran away from the car.

"Yeri-ah," She turned around as she heard her friend yelling her name through the hallway. "Good morning," she greeted her friend as they approached each other. "Did you get your schedule already?" Yeri shook her head, "let's go together. I didn't get mine yet." They hook their arms and walked together to the office.

As they walked near the office, Seulgi tapped her friend's shoulder and whispered, "there's a good looking guy in front of the office's door. Wanna ask his name?" Yeri turned to the said direction and smirked. She raised her eyebrows to Seulgi and nodded at each other.

"Hi, you must be new here." Yeri started. The guy nodded, "I was looking for the principal's office; I'm not sure if I'm lost."

"It's that door," she pointed the door beside the door they are standing in front. The guy turned to her again with a smile as he saw the label. "I'm Yeri, this is Seulgi and you are?"

"Kim Taehyung," he answered then turned to Seulgi to smile. "It would be nice if you will spend lunch with us, that is if you want to and have no one to be around." Yeri said. Taehyung smirked and nodded, "okay," then they separated ways.

~

"Well, that wasn't so bad, don't you think?" Seulgi said.

"I'm an expert," Yeri winked. Her friend smirked and remarked, "of course, you're the school's chic."

"Yes, I am."

~

Class started about half an hour ago and the students were getting bored. Their class's president already went to the office and she came back running with a red face.

"Our homeroom teacher is so handsome!" Yeri heard from her as she was telling her seatmate. Our homeroom teacher is new?

Everyone gasped as the door opened. She looked up and saw a familiar face. Her faced turned pink in embarrassment. , he's our teacher? Yeri eyed Seulgi and she had the same reaction. She hid her face with her hands and released a sigh.

"Sorry I'm late, they were giving us tasks." She felt the goosebumps as he started to speak in front. "Good morning, I'm Kim Taehyung, you're homeroom teacher until your graduation."

I am so doomed.

~

"So you want to say sorry for hitting on him?" Yeri nodded as she played with her food. "I didn't really know he's a teacher. I mean he doesn't look like one! How can I talk to him now? I tried to flirt with him! Ugh, it's so embarrassing." She slammed her head on the table and closed her eyes.

"Hi, may I sit with you girls?" She sit up straight and arranged herself. She was eyeing her friend as she didn't know what to do. Yeri looked up and he raised his eyebrow, waiting for an answer. She slowly nodded and the guy smiled in victory. He sits beside her and started eating.

"Sir, is it really okay if you sit with us?" Seulgi asked.

Taehyung nodded, "yeah, my friends doesn't want to eat so I went here to sit with you. I mean you guys invited me a while ago, right?" He looked at Yeri who was silent and keeps her head down.

~

Yeri wasn't herself the whole day because of her homeroom teacher. She sighed as she walked in the convenience store. 

"That was a heavy sigh," she turned to the cashier, "why the long face?" He asked with an annoying smile.

She glared at him, "none of your business," she said as she get the drinks she wanted to buy and went back to the counter.

"You know, you can tell me if something's wrong, right?"

She rolled her eyes, "why would I tell you something about me? Arresting you for stalking me haven't taught you a lesson huh? What else do you want from me? Harrasing me?"

He smirked then grabbed her wrist and leaned on her, "it's not harrasing if you're enjoying it."

A tin can was slammed on the counter then he grabbed Yeri's hand from the cashier. "If you're here to flirt with a customer, I think you should apply to a bar."

"Sorry sir," he said and scanned the products. "We're together, scan hers too." The cashier nodded and putted them in a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter