W-X-Y (ATEEZ Wooyoung)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's in trouble. I'm very sure of it.

He kept on tossing and turning his body on the bed, trying to get some sleep. The boy can't stop thinking about his encounter with her that day.

~

"Why did you break up with me?"

"It's fun seeing boys cry because of love." She replied with a smirk. "I thought you will notice that I am working under TXT but I guess I am a great actress for making you fall for me. I didn't think Jung Wooyoung is like any other boys out there. You're fragile just like them," she whispers to him after leaning close to his ear then she continued walking but was stopped when he grabbed her arm.

"You clearly loved me. Don't pretend you didn't feel anything after everything that happened between us." He said to her, plea and sadness are evident in his eyes.

She successfully covered her emotions with an emotionless chuckle. "Our relationship is just a game I played with Yeonjun. He said that he will give me a surprise f I won," she tells him but there's no reply. "Don't look at me like that; you look miserable." She said with her cold tone.

Wooyoung kept looking at her eyes, trying to find any emotion; he's sure he can see pain too in her eyes but she consistently tries to cover it up. With a sigh, he let go of her arm.

"Maybe I am but what's more miserable is following someone's orders forcefully." She recieved a cold stare from him before he left.

Soomin walked faster and turned the opposite way she's supposed to go to reach the staircases she found. She sat on the floor and she's like a cup that's full of water already but constantly pours it; the tears she tried to stop overflows.

~

"Wooyoung-ah, you okay?" He turned to his roommate and shakes his head. "What happened?"

"Yeasong, we must take Min out of there or she'll get hurt more." He said seriously. His friend furrowed his eyebrows and approached him to see if Wooyoung's just sleep talking. Wooyoung sits up and stares at him seriously, making Yeosang walk back in surprise.

"She's family. We should rescue her."

Yeosang releases a sigh then puts a hand on his shoulder, "let's try our best. She can't remember anything so her instant reaction is to follow them."

"We must tell everyone to take her out together with Mingi."

~

It's the day of the mission. They're going to rescue Mingi and Min.

"Sniper, ready." Yeosang whispered, enough for the boys to hear him through the earpiece they're wearing. "Two men down at the back. Coast is clear."

"Wooyoung, San," Hongjoong called and they immediately nodded at each other before running out of their hideout.

San stealthily opened the door at the back of the place. They quietly entered the place and quickly hid themselves in the dark in case someone passes by.

"Front door is clear," Yeosang informed them.

"Yunho, we're up," Hongjoong says. "Seonghwa and Jongho will follow after to check the outside premises."

Without any words, all of them executed the plan. Wooyoung and San will explore the second floor while Hongjoong and Yunho are on the ground and check the basement to find Mingi while shooting at any enemy they encounter.

Soomin was alone in one of the rooms upstairs and saw Beomgyu getting beat up by two of ATEEZ members. She inserted the small notebook she saw in the room in her leather jacket before walking out to check the place. She immediately saw Wooyoung the mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter