Lover's Quarrel Pt. 2 (Stray Kids Seungmin feat. Got7 Jinyoung)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH, KIM SEUNGMIN, GIVE ME THAT NOW.” The laughter of the guy can be heard across the corridor, gaining the attention of the students around. “Ow!” Soyeon palmed her nose that just bumped into Seungmin’s back. When she looked at what he was looking, she glared at him. “What do you want?”

The guy smirked, “well, I can’t help but get jealous because someone is making my darling laugh.” Jinyoung glared at Seungmin. The poor boy couldn’t help but get scared and didn’t have the strength to talk that gave amusement to the older guy. “Look at him, darling. He’s so cute, so vulnerable right now!”

“ you, Park Jinyoung!”

“Gladly,” his comment angered her more. She dragged Seungmin away as they walk to their classroom.

“Don’t mind about what he said,” she comforted him but he surprised her with his remark, “he’s right though.” She knows both of them are right but she didn’t want him to feel inferior because he’s just human.

“Seungmin, it’s not all about strength,” she didn’t know what else to say. “But I couldn’t even stand for myself when we face each other let alone I can save you from him.”

“You don’t need to,” the girl muttered as she lowers her head. “But I want to,” he said to her. Both of them looked at each other and blushed harder as they look away.

Hyunjin approached them and noticed the awkward atmosphere, “what’s this? Did you have a lover’s quarrel again?” Seungmin gave him a look but the girl ignored them and laid her head on the table.

“Soyeon-ah,” Hyunjin called but the girl didn’t budge. “The principal and the vice-principal is here.” His sentence made the girl furious. She stood up and went straightly to them. The guys were shocked because of her action. Usually, she would rant to them before she would go. They’re always worried for her whenever the admins fetch her from the classroom.

~

“You’re obedient these days, darling. Did you and nerdy had a fight?” Her fiancé as they’re casually sitting inside the principal’s office. The girl ignored him and this angered the guy. She looked from the window and saw Seungmin laughing with a female classmate.

It hurt her inside. She yearns for him always and she didn’t know why. Seungmin got a glance inside and he suddenly missed her. It’s been days since their last conversation. He felt jealousy whenever Jinyoung picks up and fetches Soyeon from the classroom. The older guy inside smirked as he observes the two. He suddenly has the feeling to tease the both of them.

“Soyeon-ah,” he called and this surprised the girl because it was his first time to call her by her name. She’s even more surprised when Jinyoung leaned in and applied his lips on her. Seungmin felt betrayed; he thought they have mutual feelings. Jinyoung’s action confuses her. She’s supposed to feel overwhelmed and pleasure but she didn’t feel anything.

When he pulled away, the girl’s blushing in embarrassment and the guy thought she liked it so he leaned in once more but she turns her head. “Excuse me,” she mutters as she pushes him gently and walks outside the office. She walked to the rooftop and and was surprised upon seeing Seungmin.

He greeted her with a small smile, “I’m glad you and sunbae are going well. I wish you happiness, Soyeon.” He said before leaving her.

His statement was like a stab in her heart. That’s when she found out; Seungmin is his mate, not Jinyoung. But how did that happen?

~

“Hyunjin,” she started as Hyunjin takes the seat beside her on the couch, “I think Jinyoung oppa is not my mate.” Hyunjin spits out the cola he’s drinking, “what?” She gave him a disgust look because of the mess he made.

“How did you found out?” Hyunjin asks as he wipes the table and his shirt.

“He kissed me yesterday,” Hyunjin hummed, “you didn’t feel anything?” She shakes her head. “I figured; I can’t feel anything when you’re with him.” Soyeon nods her head.

“I may hate him for killing my older brother but he was our friend. I’m not that evil, am I? I know he’s being manipulated by our pack leaders and they’re also trying to manipulate me by marrying him.” Hyunjin felt sympathy to her. He couldn’t do anything besides being her shoulder to lean on whenever they try to hurt her feelings.

“Hyunjin-ah, I think Seungmin is my mate,” he choked on his drink upon hearing her sudden statement. “I haven’t confirmed it yet but I think I can confirm it with a kiss.” Hyunjin choked again and looked at her with horror. She gave him a look, “it’s better than having .” Hyunjin nodded and agreed.

“But how?” The girl shrugged his shoulder, “I don’t know.”

~

Soyeon kept on fidgeting and Seungmin wanted to calm her down but he didn’t know how to start. Both of them are siiting and locked up in a room that the students didn’t use for the festival. This gave Hyunjin along with their other friends come up with a plan for both of them to talk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter