Ice Cream (Stray Kids Hyunjin)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Excuse me, who are you looking for?” I was surprised to see a cute guy appearing from my brother’s door. “Uhm, I’m looking for Yang Jeongin. Is he in there?” I asked but another unfamiliar guy appeared behind the cute guy.

“Who’s this?” he asked, pointing at me. “she’s looking for I.N.” I.N.? Who’s I.N.? “Go back inside. I’ll take care of this.” The cute guy nodded and disappeared in the room while the other guy closed the door.

“Miss, please leave while I am asking nicely.”

“But I’m just looking for my brother.” I told him and he sighed, “then what is your brother’s name?”

“Yang Jeongin,” I answered and he didn’t believe it, “I am his twin sister. Look,” I showed our picture but he seems displeased. “It’s photo shopped,” I widened my eyes, “what?! It’s not.”

“Please, leave this instant. We don’t wanna cause a scene, do you?” He said while dragging me to the elevator.

“but I’m really his twin sister. We’re fraternal twins!”

“Yeah, right. Say that in front of him next time and we’ll see.”

I scoffed and kept quiet. Why can’t he believe me? Who is he by the way? Argh, so annoying!

He has a hard gripped on my arm as we head outside the building. “It hurts!” I exclaimed. He threw me outside, “don’t even think about coming back.”

“Hyung, who’s this?” I turned around and saw a group of boys with my brother.

“Jeongin,” I yelled and hugged him. “Ji Ah? What are you doing here?” he asked. I pointed at the rude guy, “he hurted me.”

“I.N.-ah, do you know her?” the rude guy asked him. My brother nodded and he put his beanie on my head. All of the boys were surprised seeing us together. A curled-hair guy cleared his throat, “we should go inside. It’s cold out here.”

~

“I’m Yang Jieun, Jeongin’s twin sister. I’m sorry for interrupting you,” I bowed to the 9 guys in front me. It turns out my brother is in a debuting group with 8 other boys and their manager is the rude guy I am talking about.

“We understand, we’re just cautious because of the sasaengs.” I nodded and held Jeongin’s hand tighter.

“Hyung, you’re scaring her.” My brother said and I lowered my head. “Excuse us for a bit,” he said and brought me to a room with bunk beds.

“So why are you here?” he asked and his mood changed into dark unlike a while ago.

“I ran away,” I answered him and he widened his eyes and was about to open his mouth but I interrupted him, “okay before you scold me, I’ll explain.” He calmed down after taking a deep breath. “I left a note to them saying I ran away because I can’t marry Mark oppa.”

“But you two are okay when you’re having dates, right?”

“Yes we’re okay but I don’t feel anything. I promised that I’ll get married to someone I love, right?” he nodded, “besides, I want to find and pursue my dream just like you did.” My brother had a fight with our parents because of how dangerous his decision is.

“Okay, I get you now. You are here now and mom and dad can’t do anything about your decision now. Where will you live? How will you deal with the expenses here? Mom and dad are just sending my allowance but it’s just enough for me; how can I add your expenses with mine?”

“Don’t worry, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter