Our Diary (ATEEZ Mingi)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulations to S.K.Y.! You are this year’s champion for the Yearly Dance Festival.” The host announces and Kiara and Yeseul unnie immediately hugs me.

“We won!” We cheered. The tears on our eyes are already flowing as unnie received our trophy then gave a short speech.

“Congratulations girls,” Ms. Kim greets us with her wide smile. She gave us a hug each, “let’s go eat barbecue, my treat.” We cheered then she led us inside her car.

My phone rings, cutting our conversation. They gave me a look after reading the text I received. I smile, “Ms. Kim, you can drop me on the next bus stop. I forgot that I have an appointment.”

“Is your injury not fully healed yet?”

I shake my head, “not yet.” Yeseul unnie and Kiara look worriedly at me, “I’m fine. I can still dance until my graduation.”

Yeseul unnie says, “but you should focus on healing, Sera. We will leave you a spot. We still have 6 months until our next competition.”

“Unnie, we will not leave you out,” Kiara places her hand on mine. I give them a reassuring smile, “I’m really fine. I can still dance.”

~

When Ms. Kim dropped me on the bus stop, I went home. I lied about my injury. It was just an excuse so they wouldn’t suspect anything. I stopped at the doorstep and brought my report card and medal. I opened the door and the laughter greets me. I slowly walked inside as I grasp on my medal. I can hear them from the living room. With a smile, I walked towards them but I stopped when my mother started talking.

“Our Sooyoung is the rank 2 in her class. Keep up the good work, dear.”

Rank 2 in her class? What a joke. Rank 2 in Class F. What a good grade.

“She’s so hardworking unlike Kang Sera. I’m really worried about her. What college will she get in?”

I take a deep breath before running back to the door. When I opened it, the Mrs. Song and Mingi are already there.

“Sera-ah, where are you going? I thought the dinner started already. I just fetched Mingi from the bus stop,” Mrs. Song tells me.

“They started already, ma’am,” I give them a smile.

“Well then, let’s head inside.” She drags me along inside, leaving Mingi out. I give him a look and he’s still wearing his earphones while following us.

“Kang Seohyun, will you give your other daughter some attention? She’s holding her medal and report before she goes inside.” I widen my eyes as I look at Mrs. Song.

“Oh Mingi, it’s been a long time!” Mother gives him a hug and pushed him to sit.

“Sera-ah, take your seat, too.” Mrs. Song tells me.

 I sit in between my sister and Mingi while my mother and Mingi’s parents are in front of us. Mingi and I are just eating quietly while the adults and my sister are talking.

I was reaching for the last piece of steamed eggplant but my mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter