Jae's Jealousy (Day6 Jae)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's start our imagines with Day6 Jae because why not?

To the readers who don't know who Jae is, I will give you a short introduction. Jae is a guitarist and vocalist of Day6.STAN DAY6 EVERYONE! PLEASE TAKE SOME OF YOUR TIME TO LISTEN TO THEIR SONGS. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. I am currently listening to You Were Beautiful by Day6 and it is one of my favorite songs, hehe. He has a twitter account and you will know how savage or a meme king he is. He is also reigned as hashtag king because of the long hashtags he put. Additional information, he is the reason why I love Day6 now and he is my bias but the whole Day6 just questions my loyalty to him. TT. Enough with the information, here we go now.

Enjoy your time!



"I'm home." I said as I entered our apartment and saw Jae oppa with Dowoonie playing video games. I chuckled at the cute sight. I approached them and ruffled their hair and they got distracted that they lost control of their game.

"Babe, let me finish this first." Oppa said.

"Noona, annyeong. I need to beat hyung before I cook ramen." He said politely but it is obvious he is serious about his game. "I won't let you beat me, I'm your hyung." Jae oppa said then I chuckled one more time before I decided to go to the kitchen to cook dinner.

I boiled the water first then I grabbed the packs of ramen from the cupboard. Next, I cooked the rice and I stayed to wait for the water to boil. After boiling, I started to cook the ramen. "Noona, let me help you," Dowoonie said as he started to get the eating utensils and set up the table.

"Hi babe," oppa whispered then kissed my cheek after Dowoon got out of the kitchen. "How was your day?" He asked.

"It's fine, the same school works and quizzes I need to do. Oh, do you remember Hun? We already started our tutor a while ago because they have a test tomorrow." I said and smiled at him. He smiled and didn't talk after that which was unusual but I just shrugged it off. "It's finished." I said then he immediately turned off the stove and bring the pot to the table. We sat in front of the table and saw Dowoonie already grabbed rice for us.

"Thank you for the food!" We exclaimed.

We ate quietly and I was already having second thoughts if there's something wrong or they're just really hungry. "Noona, we have a busking in front of your university tomorrow night, can you come and watch us?" Dowoonie said and broke the silence. Before I could answer, Jae coughed and I immediately grabbed water for him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, he just nodded and said 'yes.'

"So noona, you will come right?" Dowoonie asked again and I nodded after I thought about my schedule tomorrow. Dowoon and I were the only ones talking; Jae was quietly listening to us and he would just talk everytime a question was asked to him.

~

Classes ended at 4PM and I have tutorials with Hun. I can stay and grab dinner outside while waiting for Jae oppa and Day6's busking.

“Areum-ah, can I walk you home later?" Hun asked.

"I'm sorry but I am going to watch Day6's busking later."

"Then, we can go watch it together." I thought about it and ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter