Again (Treasure Jihoon)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again, it is just a normal day for Jieun to sit in the warm living room. Along with her golden retriever, she hears the continuous rainfall and striking thunderstorm from the outside world. She was scared of the sounds but her curiosity gets the best of her.

“Coco, what do you see?” Her dog’s bark was the only response she could get. She releases a smile then proceeds to her room. The dog followed her and barks again when she reaches for the box under her bed to pull out a notebook with pile of pictures and tactile map. “Do you know who he is?” Again, his bark was his response. His bark alone can make her smile.

She stands up and wears a thick layer to fight the cold temperature. She takes the courage to go outside despite the rainy weather. Her phone keeps on repeating the same dialogue, “the person you are calling is busy at the moment; please try again later.”

As tears starts to form, she it up and continued walking with Coco again. “Let’s go,” then Coco barks. Jamie holds her notebook on one hand and the leash and umbrella on the other securely, especially when crossing roads.

It was like the weather tells her destiny for the day. The honks and yells of the people surrounds her.

“Coco,” she screams in fear when someone pushed her.

The umbrella and leash accidentally got out of her hold then she kneels to look for her dog. She calls out for her pet again and again but his bark cannot be heard anymore. The rain represents her tears, continuously flowing until the it stopped but she can still hear the rain drops around her.

“Stand up, Jieun,” she hears the unexpected gentle male voice,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter