ATEEZ 4/8 PART 1

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, everyone I am Alee, your little sister. Nice to see you again." Alee greeted while facing the camera.

"It's been a while since your last comeback. Did you enjoy your 3 month-vacation?" The host asked and the girl nodded, "yes, I did. I spent time with my family and my high school friends. My boss is kind enough to give me a long time. Actually, I was very surprised when he said he'd give me a vacation."

"But you had an American tour concert before your vacation, right?" Alee said 'yes' again. "I'm very thankful for my boss, my manager oppa and the other staffs who helped us to hold a successful concert. I will work harder to write more songs that will inspire people."

"Since Alee just released a new song, let's give it up for the nation's little sister!"

They cut the scene and prepared for Alee's performance. While performing her song 'Why', the rookie idols entered the studio and they were stunned to see their sunbae performing so professionally.

"It's Alee sunbae-nim"-Wooyoung.

"Wow, she's so good."-Yunho.

"She's performing live, right?" Hongjoong nodded at Mingi's question.

After she did the last pose, she gives a bright smile to the camera until the director yelled, "cut!"

"Good work everyone. Thank you!" She bowed to the directors, writers, back-up dancers, and to the hosts.

When she glanced at the newly entered people, she gasped. Her stylist approached her to wipe her sweat and retouched her makeup. "Unnie, is that ATEEZ?"

"Yes, they came while you were performing." The stylist said.

"Oh my gosh, what do I do?" Just then, her manager approached them with a smirk. "Oppa, is this your surprise?"

"Yes, do you like it?"

"I like it but why didn't you give me a heads-up? I'm so shy," she whispered as she observes the group. She was surprised when the group suddenly approached her and bowed.

"Hello, sunbae-nim," they said after her manager and stylist left.

"Hi," she bowed too and eyed her manager and stylist who are laughing at her quietly, "please, no need to use honorifics, I'm younger than all of you."

"Wow, Lee Areum, who would've thought you'd be a singer?" Jongho said as he appears from behind the members. Alee gasped and spread her arms as he went to her and hugged her.

"It's been a long time, Jongho-ah," she said before they did their handshake. "You successfully debuted, I'm so proud!"

"Yeah, it's weird calling you Alee so I'll call you what I used to call you in school, Ms. President." Jongho said but he received a slap on his shoulder, "until now I hate that name." Jongho just laughed as he remembered their high school days.

"Areum-ah, we brought a signed CD for you. We hope you could take time to listen to our songs." Hongjoong said while he was handing her the album.

"Wow, thank you! Actually, I listen to all of your songs since you debuted."

ATEEZ gasped to what she said while she blushed.

"ATEEZ please prepare for your performance," a writer interrupted them. The guys nodded and excused themselves to Alee. Alee went behind the monitor and looked at the boys while they are performing.

~

"And of course let's welcome our rookies, ATEEZ!" The boys cheered as they enter while Alee clapped and went to the side to give the floor to ATEEZ.

"8 makes 1 team, hello we are ATEEZ."

"ATEEZ just came back with Answer as their title track. Please introduce yourselves individually." 

Their introduction started with Hongjoong and it ended with Mingi. The hosts are standing at the center while ATEEZ standing on the left and Alee on the right.

"For today, we will look for the compatibility of ATEEZ and Alee. The member who won will have a joint performance at the end of the week."

Alee and ATEEZ were very surprised to hear the news. Alee tries to calm down her fast beating heart for she is a fan of ATEEZ.

"For the viewer's concerns, we already talked to their bosses' and the directors of the music shows and we have their consent to decide who is the partner of Alee. Please wait for their performance."

"Without further ado, let's start the competition of ATEEZ. We call this segment 'Make little sister happy!"

They are now sitting as they start the first part.

"Alee, is there a certain member that you want to collaborate with?" The host asked.

"Yes my high school classmate, Choi Jongho."

"Oh the two of you are classmates?" Alee and Jongho nodded.

"We promised each other to debut and hold performances together and I think this will be the best time." Alee agreed with Jongho's statement. Jongho couldn't help himself but to tease Alee, "actually, when we were younger, Areumie is very shy and she was the class president. Until now, I wonder how she conquered that attitude but I'm still proud because she's successful." 

Alee covered with her hand, a habit of hers when she's shy because of someone complimenting her.

"They are true friends," Hongjoong commented and all of them chuckled.

"Any other members b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter