Chapter 23

Last Retry || Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Did you guys really think previous chapter is the last? Because here I am gladly saying to enjoy this chapter so let’s get it!

 

*two years later*

 

Yena’s eyelids fluttered opened, she didn’t sense the familiar warmth that has been surrounding her before falling asleep. But she found herself smiling when her nose picking up some kind of smell, a smell of something being cooked.

 

Yena stretched her arms and body before she gets herself up from the bed. She runs a hand through her hair then pulled it up into a messy bun. Bringing her toes to walk down the stairs as quiet as she can, she walked over the living room and into the kitchen. There was Yuri.

 

Yes. Yuri has decided to move in with her.

 

The blonde approached slowly and stealthily as she watches Yuri leaning down her head to look over inside the oven, not taking notice to Yena’s presence. Then Yena playfully blew a wind into Yuri’s ear, making the latter surprised; and compose her stand instantly.

 

“What was that for?” Yuri turned her head, giving her a face.

 

“Good morning, gorgeous! You weren’t on my side when I woke up so I miss your warmth,” Yena’s hands began to slides sneakily into Yuri’s stomach, back hugging the figure.

 

Her cheek gets warmer by the sound of that, “You’re such a sweet-talker, do you know that?”

 

Within seconds Yena put her chin on Yuri’s shoulder. “Only for you,” she brought a little bit closer to Yuri’s ear, whispering softly; making the brunette to obviously blush even harder. “What are you making for breakfast? The smell lured me here,” she asked, finally feeling curious with what Yuri was cooking.

 

“Something light and simple, now would you do me a favor to sit down patiently and wait?” Yuri scoffed to hide her now pink cheeks. Yena’s whisper of only for you still lingering in her mind and that was the last thing she wanted Yena to know of because she would get teased more. Yuri just can never get used to her teases.

 

Yena heaved a convulsive sigh, releasing her arms that have been wrapping Yuri’s body from behind. “Okay, Ma’am,” she replied nonchalantly, slowly turning away before she felt a hand grabbed her shoulder; forcing her body to turn back. The brunette gave her a light peck on cheek then moving on her lips real quick but hard on the spur of moment.

 

The blonde was startled for a second but kissing back immediately. She pulled her body back into hers and getting them to a deeper kiss, which was slowly changing into heated and intense kisses as their breath becomes ragged.

 

It was something that always feels new every time this happened. Yuri loved the feeling of being in her arms and she knew the same goes for Yena either. She didn’t think anyone else could make her fall this hard. It feels like impossible. It just couldn’t be anyone but Choi Yena.

 

Yena felt herself growing hot, her skin burns from every touch that Yuri gave so she lift the latter and bring her, sitting at the counter. She brought her hands to the edge of Yuri’s shirt, grabbing it as she feels the brunette’s thigh straddling her hips tightly. The blonde began to pull up her shirt but got intruded.

 

Yuri stopped Yena’s hands abruptly, smiling between their clamped lips and quick breaths. “Not now, we’ll burn the house if we continue,” her voice sounded shaky and out of breath but still managed indicating that she was still cooking.

 

The blonde just smirked, still wanting more. “We should buy a new house then,” her perky comment made the latter to giggle before smacking her arm. Yena scrunched her nose in defeat, stopping whatever she was doing with Yuri but she leaned back in; and bringing her lips right above Yuri’s once more before she drag her feet away from the kitchen.

 

Now both the girls are sitting across each other at the dining table with gyeran-bbang on the plate. Just as Yuri mentioned earlier it was a simple dish to make as it’s basically egg bread filled with cheese and bacon in it. It has a slight sweet and salty taste in their mouth, not too heavy for a breakfast. So they ate it deliciously without words, no voice other than the low munching sounds and their breaths that’s been hanging in the room.

 

Once Yena done eating, she cleared gaining Yuri’s attention. “I have something to give you,” she muttered, face seemed serious. “Wait for a bit,” Yena stood up, walking into her room and quickly go back. She hovers around Yuri and took a seat beside her.

 

“What is this, Yena?”

 

“Close your eyes,” the blonde demanded with a stern face so Yuri just obliged to the words.

 

Yena pulled out a mini black box then putting it on the table. She brushed Yuri’s hair to one side, opening the box then took the thing from inside it. The blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter