Q&A

Last Retry || Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before we going on to the story, like I said before I did some Q&A on my Wattpad account and it's quite informative (plus fun). So here we go!

Author

Q: chaewon is yena's ex??? (From @ChaeGoblin)

A: She is Yena’s past lover, but there is more to it and you will find it out within the story. So keep reading!

 

Q: Omg I'm so curious what kind of relationship did they or do they still have ALSO I bet chaewon is strong af- I actually don't know who would be stronger here (from @the_mechamika)

A: Wow all these questions! Assuming this is regarding Yena and Chaewon, their relationship was lover as I mentioned in previous answer. Do they still have the relationship? No, it’s all in the past but there are things they need to settle down apparently. Your bet of Chaewon being really strong is right. If we were to compare who is stronger, they’re quite close in terms of power but Chaewon is stronger in other ways than Yena. ;)

 

Q: Author, will 2kim happen? (from @DubusEyebrows)

A: Sadly I have to answer this one with unlikely, I’m sorry if this is your ship. :( My other oneshot book, Frozen Hourglass, have 2kim crumbs though so feel free if you want to check it out!

 

Q: Which other members are also lycanthropes? :-O (secretly hoping Yujin is one) Hm, most of my questions are story related and which I'm sure will be revealed later on but I am most interested in knowing the origin of Yena's lycanthropy like is she curse born or curse afflicted, does Yena have a pack? Was Chaewon part of her pack if ever she did have one? :-O are there other mythical creatures in the story that have yet to be revealed? :D I hope you don't mind I had a lot of questions (from @the_mechamika)

A: As expected of you with all these questions LOL and I don’t mind at all! If anything I’m grateful for this because that means you’re really interested in the story! ;) Okay let me answer it one by one. There’s another lycanthrope beside Yena and Chaewon but it’s certainly not Yujin. For Yena’s origin, she was an ordinary human until she turned into lycanthrope one day. I revealed how she was turned in Yena’s dream (chapter 8) before, who was the one to turn her is yet to be revealed later. There is no other mythical creature in the story although there was a time when I want to add another creature in it. But the story will become too complicated for me to handle so yeah, only lycanthrope for this book!

 

I also did a character Q&A in this section so I’ll drop it here as well, it was so fun to read (and answer) for me!

Yuri

Q: so here my advice, no matter what happened next, please dont get hurt n stay with yena.. this story is all about you n yena ok? Lol (from @aejuhn)

A: Wait, am I in some kind of danger? Why are you saying “don’t get hurt” to me? I don’t get it but surely I will stay with Yena. I’m her soulmate after all! I don’t want to get separated from her anymore, I remember she left for two weeks before and I don’t ever want to feel that again. It was a torture. I want to be by her side forever… TT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter