Chapter 2

Last Retry || Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was lying lazily on her bed. It’s big. It used to be her and Eunbi’s but now that Eunbi has already goes home to her own family, Yuri can rolls here and there on her spacious bed. She could feel that the sky color has already turned orange through the window now. She glanced outside the window to look over at the pretty sky before she heard the doorbell rings.

 

She knew it was Yujin coming to her house to fetch her up at 6PM. Yuri is already prepared to go out. She wears something simple, a denim jeans and blue sweater because it’s getting chilly in evening there. She rushed outside her room. It’s a two story house and a huge one because it used to be for her parents, grandparents, her sister, and her own self. Her room was in upstairs so she walks down the stairs quickly to pick her car key and open the door to see Yujin standing right in front of it with smile plastered.

 

“So, where are we going?” Yuri asked while she walks toward the car.

 

“Secret, let me drive instead.”

 

“Whoa, wait, now you know how to drive?” hearing this from Yuri only makes Yujin frowned and she immediately open her purse to look for something.

 

“Come on Jo Yuri, give me the key and I’ll show you how good I’m at it,” she said confidently while showing her driving license card and winks.

 

“Promise me to drive safely first, I don’t want any scratch on my y baby,” Yuri glanced to her car, a silver metallic Audi A5, referring that as her baby.

 

“I promise, why would I scratch your baby though? My nails are too precious to do that anyway,” they both laughed at Yujin’s remark afterward.

 

“That’s not what I mean, silly,” she chuckled while handing the key hesitantly to the tall girl.

 

They were both quiet on the ride because Yuri doesn’t want to make Yujin lost focus in driving. She still couldn’t believe her childhood friend now can drive a car and even safely too, she admits but would never tell anyway. After convincing herself for a while that Yujin is a save driver, Yuri actually wanted to ask when was Yujin taking her license but before she could Yujin throw a question to her first breaking the silence.

 

“How’s college there, Yuri?”

 

“It’s fine I guess, why you ask?”
 

“Just asking. I really wanted to go study somewhere far too and be independent.”

 

“Trust me, your parents won’t allow that.”

 

“True that. You know them,” the younger girl said flatly and they went silent once again.

 

After some minutes of more driving, they are finally arriving to a place Yuri don’t even know that it exist. It’s somewhat looks like a deserted place in the town but there are many cars and bikes at the parking lot. And the building lights are on too, somehow it makes Yuri nervous and having the needs to breathe more air to relieve her nervousness. She doesn’t have the slightest clue to where they are and what will they do there.

 

“Yujin… Where the heck are we? I don’t think-”

 

“Chill Yuri-unnie, I promise you won’t even get a scratch being here.”

 

“But what is this place? What’s here? And don’t ‘unnie’ me, remember?”

 

“Oops, sorry I forgot. You’ll find out what this place is about and who knows you might find your fated one here too?” Yujin said while grinning then put her hands on the older girl’s shoulder. Yuri only sighed in defeat and let the tall girl lead them inside the building.

 

Inside the building they were greeted by a muscular guy. The muscular guy looked at Yuri from head to toe then later look on Yujin. Yujin only said, “Hi bro! Let us in.”

 

What bro?! Yuri asked mentally in her mind. She really has no idea for any situation she’s in currently.

 

The guy just nodded at Yujin, he tilted his head and moved his eyes looking at the stairs like they were telling that the two girls can go further inside, or rather down. It seems it’s not the first time Yujin has been here. Yuri’s mind still being shocked on the fact that that muscular guy didn’t halt them or even kicking them out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter