Chapter 4

Last Retry || Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Yuri, have you decided what plant you’ll be observing for your thesis proposal?” Minju asked while putting their food tray on table. They were in campus’ cafeteria for lunch like usual.

 

Students’ noise could be heard anywhere during this time of day. Some were talking about new songs from their favorite idol group, some were with their lovers feeding each other and exchanging giggles once in a while, some were talking about their study with friends, just like Yuri and Minju.

 

“I don’t know yet,” Yuri replied, taking her bowl of bibimbap with pork topping from the tray to her side. She was that hungry that she could feel her stomach growls after having classes since morning.

 

“Seriously? You should be concerned about it, we are already in our last year here,” Minju questioned as she sat down just across Yuri. “You’re not planning on taking additional semester, are you?”

 

Yuri chuckled by the question her classmate just gave her and sighed.

 

“I’m not planning on having additional semester, Minju. Believe me,” she was stirring her bibimbap then took a spoon full of it before she spoke again. “Also believe me that I’m super hungry now so let’s eat first, okay?”

 

Minju nodded her head while drooling at her food in front of her. “Okay okay, let’s dig in. My stomach couldn’t ignore the kimchi-jjigae anymore too.”

 

The two friends finally could eat peacefully until their last bit of food not wanting to waste anything.

 

“Ah, I’m so full and it was a good meal,” Yuri leaned her back on the chair while patting her full stomach.

 

“Yes it was. So, let’s go back to topic we left out before,” Minju didn’t waste her time to bring back the thesis proposal topic since she’s worried about her friend after all.

 

“Actually I was contemplating between two plants. Both of them are quite hard to find I think.”

 

“Oh, what are those?”

 

“First is Geumgang Bellflower, and the second one is Chickweed Wintergreen,” she answered while giving a deep thought trying to choose between those two.

 

Minju clapped her hand hearing the brunette’s answer. “You sure amazed me this time, Jo Yuri. Those two are not only difficult to find but also a rare species! Specially Geumgang Bellflower.”

 

”Well, I-“ Yuri was about to speak up until she was interrupted by a tall girl standing near their table.

 

“Did you two just talked about Geumgang Bellflower? Ah, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to eavesdrop.”

 

They both looked away to see who it was. The two girls stared at the tall girl, they both know she is Jang Wonyoung, a freshman.

 

How do they know about this particular freshman’s name? Because she is not just an ordinary freshman, she is the most popular freshman in the campus.

 

She got the looks with tall and slim body too. In other words, her beauty and winks can make any guy gawks at her instantly.

 

Minju raised her brow as she talk, “I assume you are Jang Wonyoung and yes, we were talking about that flower. Why do you ask?”

 

“Come sit down with us first,” Yuri gestured her hand to the chair beside her.

 

“Thank you, Sunbae,” the tall girl obliged and sit down just beside Yuri.

 

“I’m Jo Yuri, and this girl in front of us is Kim Minju,” they shook hand after their small introduction. “So, do you know anything about the flower?”

 

“Yes Yuri-sunbae, one of my relatives lives near Geumgangsan Mountain. So I have heard about it,” Wonyoung runs her fingers through her long hair and place it behind ear.

 

“Do you know if the flower is still growing there?” Minju asked to dig more information about the rare plant.

 

“I’m not quite sure myself, let me ask my cousin first. He’s in senior year and studies here too,” she then took her phone out and dial her cousin right away. It didn’t’ take a long time for Wonyoung’s cousin to pick her call.

 

“Hello, Juno-oppa?” she started the conversation.

 

“Do you have classes today?”

 

“Oh you’re in campus currently? Great, please meet me in cafeteria right now. There’s something my friends and I want to ask you, I’ll wait,” Wonyoung said then ended her call. She put her phone on table then looking to both Minju and Yuri before she speaks, “How convenient, he’s at campus now. He will be here in any minute.”

 

After fiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter