Chapter 7

Last Retry || Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuriiii! Jo Yuri!” a loud noise could be heard from distance.

 

The two girls who walked together has reached Yuri’s house area when they heard the loud call. The tall figure sprinted toward Yuri, Yena was just standing still looking at them who started conversing casually.

 

“Yah, tune down your voice! I swear my ears and neighbor’s windows were breaking apart, An Yujin!” Yuri told while placing her point finger in front of her lips.

 

“I can’t! You didn’t say anything about you coming home!” the tall girl pouted then she drifted her eyes at the familiar figure just beside Yuri. “Oh? Ohh?? I see, so this is why,” Yujin faked a gasp earning herself a slap on the shoulder from Yuri.

 

“That’s not a proper way for an introduction!” the brunette brushed off Yujin’s teasing, decided that they at least need to be acquainted with the current situation. “This is C-“

 

Yujin cut her friend sharply, “Choi Yena. C’mon Yuri, I know her name already.”

 

On the other hand, Yena took in a quick breath and raised her chin just a bit to look up at the tall girl. “I have seen you multiple times at the ground before I think, that was you right?” she finally let her husky voice out. She doesn’t usually notice audience when she fought but a girl with Yujin’s height? Surely it’s quite hard not to be noticed.

 

“Yup, yup. I’m An Yujin but you are free to call me pretty-Yujin or cute-Yujin. Your choice,” said Yujin while smiling brightly and extended her right hand at Yena.

 

The two girls giggled at Yujin’s joke before Yena shook hands with Yujin. “You are a funny friend, Yujin, but I’m afraid it’s time for me to go before the rain start to pour again,” the blonde then dart her eyes to Yuri’s in a second. She was staring deeply into Yuri’s perfect black orbs. “See you tomorrow, I guess?”

 

“See you again, Yena,” Yuri replied, wearing a soft smile while wave her hand. Yena nodded to both Yuri and Yujin’s direction, she turned around and started to walk away.

 

“Hey! You should hang out with us sometimes, Yena!” Yujin were half shouting. Yena heard the yell so she raised her left hand in the air while still walking, letting the tall girl know that it’s her way of saying that she get it.

 

Yujin wanted to visit her childhood friend’s house so they both made their way to Yuri’s house and goes inside Yuri’s room. Yujin was definitely curious and has many questions about what she saw earlier.

 

“I didn’t know you keeping secrets from me now, Yuri,” she started as she sits down on the bed.

 

Yuri hummed a voice before she replied. “What secrets do you mean?” Yuri asked while lying on her bed.

 

“You know what I mean.”

 

“I don’t get you,” actually Yuri knew but she tried her best to shove the topic away knowing Yujin might . But the latter wouldn’t give in to Yuri’s effort nonetheless.

 

“Let me make you get me then,” Yujin runs her hand through her bang and continue, “Since when are you two dating?”

 

Yuri jumped her body from lying on the bed to sit immediately by Yujin’s question. Her eyes were all widen in shock, Yujin was too direct at the topic. “We are not in that kind of relationship...”

 

... yet. Yuri’s mind added unconsciously.

 

Yujin’s face leaned closer to Yuri’s ear, “Liar,” she said in a low voice then folded her arms, sitting again like before.

 

“Yah! I’m telling you the truth!”

 

The tall girl chuckled, raise her index finger then sway it playfully in response. “No, no, no. I could see it, Yuri.”

 

“See what?”

 

“Ayy… The way you two looked at each other, there must be something!” Yujin frowned, still assuming her childhood friend lied to her. “There’s no other way that it’s not going there, I could definitely see it. So, just tell me honestly?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter