Chapter 15

Last Retry || Yulyen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A diamond-silver orb still could be seen hangs in the dark sky as the girl screamed at the top of her lungs. She felt pain all over her body yet it’s also somehow energizing at the same time. Something different was running over in her veins and she could feel it.

 

Bringing her hands forward, eyes widened that it’s no longer hands. It’s a claw now, sharp claws. She darted her eyes to her shoulder just to find blood has stained over there, around the bite marks. But the bite scars’ were closing by itself, healed completely as if it has never get even a scratch.

 

She felt ecstatic for obtaining a new power, to being strong. And also to be able to shapeshift to a humanoid wolf form. Her feet felt so light so she began running into thick foggy woods, into the wild as fast as she can, leaving the other one behind.

 

She runs, runs, and runs further for God knows how long until she arrived at the top of a cliff. She stopped running and stands closer to the edge. Closing her eyes, she could smell and hear everything so clearly. Crickets’ sounds, owl’s hoot, snapping twigs, rotting leaves, and even the smell of a dead rat that’s hundreds meter away from her. She could sense all that.

 

And the girl howled for the first time in her entire life.

 

She then opened her eyes back as she felt another presence is approaching her from distance. So she looked around to see another lycanthrope is coming closer.

 

“How do you feel, Yena?” the other girl finally slowed down as she is already near to where Yena is standing.

 

“So far I feel very much great,-“

 

Then everything changed and becomes blurry for her vision to see. Eyes opened wide, Yena finally woke up from her slumber, panting heavily every time she dreamed something like this.

 

Why do those dreams coming back at me lately?

 

###

 

“I’ll pick you up in thirty minutes, see you soon.”

 

“Be careful and love you!”

 

Yena could only scratch her back of neck before she reply and hangs up the call. “Love you more, Yuri-yah...”

 

It’s been a month after the two become each other’s yet Yena still can’t get accustomed to either hearing or say the ‘love’ word. She hasn’t said the word for the longest time so it feels very strange for to actually use it on daily basis.

 

She tried her best not to be awkward while saying it though. If it what it takes to make Yuri feel loved every day then Yena is undoubtedly willing to do it.

 

That’s just how she is when she’s in love.

 

Their days has come back to normal, like the usual back then except the part that they are now together, showering each other with love and care whenever. Whenever as in when they are spending time together or not.

 

They meet more often, obviously.

 

Anytime Yuri said she misses Yena, the blonde would come up on her door later at that day, still bringing something in her hand each time of her visit. Be it flower or Yuri’s favorite snack.

 

They treasured each other so much that they feel contented with a life like this, living a happy life.

 

But there’s still a huge burden on Yena’s back. And that is no other than her real identity.

 

She have been contemplating on how to tell Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter