Chapter 28

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

 

Everything seems settled. Chaewon found out that her friends goes to the same university. Sakura being a popular youtube gamer alongside with her girlfriend Chaeyeon. Eunbi, running a bakery and Hyewon, her girlfriend, spends alot of time helping Eunbi run the business and not only that she gets to eat for free. For the two cuties, Hiichan is a model in japan and Nako apparently owns an ice cream store, having to eat mintchoco all day long. For Yena and Yuri the duck and hamster couple are usually famous from their university, they are titled as CC* (campus couple); Yuri being recognized to have a great voice and often sing at weddings; while Yena has a dance group which has her friends, Yujin, Chayeon, Eunbi and Hiichan, although Yena mostly spends her time with Hyewon and Sakura at the PC Bang and Yuri apparently doesn't mind it at all. The giant babies, Yujin and wonyoung is also a CC*, both are pretty popular. Wonyoung is also a model alongside with Yujin at a huge company they work at, considering their height they are qualified to become one.

Chaewon is happy knowing that her friends are fine. Though she hasn't heard that much about Minjoo, the last time she asked for the lass well-being is that Minjoo is just, Minjoo. Her friends would tell her that there was nothing too serious to worry about except Minjoo's locker getting swarmed by love letters, there's no doubt that she's quite (very) popular.

 

She never told her friends that she's coming back. Back to Seoul. Not to have a vacation but to stay, forever. She knew as time went by, she knew that her father was behind all. Of course she was angry but violence is never the answer. Except, she challenged her own father, if she manages to be the top of her class and increase her father's company stocks, she can go back home to Seoul, home to where her love one's are. And she had succeeded. 

Even though she did succeed her father hesitated to accept her choice of dropping Harvard and moving into the same university her daughter's friends goes to. He didn't even missed the chance to shade her friends, saying she shouldn't be friends with a bunch of delinquent's. Of course Chaewon had enough of her father's unnecessary words, so she stood up and said, "You always think that everyone is a delinquent, Mr. Kim". Baffled by her own daughter's words, she scold her for not thinking wise enough. He thinks that chaewon needs his guidance.

"Yeah yeah, can we just move along with my decision. You promised, and like what you said. Your a man of your word."

Mr. Kim scoffed at her daughter's memory, "Alright, i'll contact Mr. Park to arrange your flight. Are you sure that you won't regret your decision?"

Chaewon snickered, "Nope". She proceeded to pack up her own stuff inside her bag.

Without any second thoughts chaewon left her father's company. Smiling from ear-to-ear. She's finally coming back, coming back home to where she belongs.

~~~~

 

[Seoul]

A sunny day immediately welcomes Chaewon, arriving from seoul sure is tiring but knowing that she's back the exhaustion that she felt earlier was gone. The lass looked anywhere to find someone only to know that the person is late. She picked up her phone to dial that person.

"Yah, where are you?? I thought you wouldn't be late?"

"Just wait, i was parking my car"

"I've been waiting here for-"

"Look behind you"

And so chaewon did, she looked behind her and saw that person who was suppose t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter