Chapter 19

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Again it's still Chaewon's pov)

After what Chaewon just confessed, minjoo just looked at the latter. Minjoo couldn't processed what the girl just said to her, she wasn't the type of person who would vent out their anger because of a small thing, but is it really just a small thing for minjoo?

"Your angry, I know. You have the right to be"

"Punch my arm if you want to" I said willingly

Minjoo did punch the girl, not even thinking twice whether she should or not. She punch chaewon lightly but did it a couple of times. As tears form in minjoo's eyes. Chaewon knew that she had hurt minjoo in the past even now, she knows she has done a huge mistake on minjoo. Still after saying her apologies the girl couldn't stop sobbing, thankfully chaewon thought a childish way (she thinks) to stop her from crying.

Chaewon bend down, "As a punishment, I'll give you a piggyback ride until we reach the villa"

The was hesitating, of course she cannot soften at chaewon's actions. But at the same time they really need to go home now, minjoo could have just walk on her own but chaewon stopped her, saying that she deserves to get punished for the stupidity she did. Eventually minjoo gave up and let chaewon give her a piggyback ride. Chaewon started walking with minjoo in her back.

"Minjoo, I'm really sorry"

"I won't say any excuses, just, I'm sorry"

"I really am"

"No, I wanna know why. Why did you stop going to the park, why did you stop our communication?" Minjoo asked with her cheeks buried on my shoulders. I could hear her sniffling, 'you know I'm really sorry for making you cry minjoo, it was never my intention to make you cry.' I thought.

I continued walking but not even answering her back as I was to bother with my thoughts. I snapped out of it after realizing that I haven't even answered back her questions.

"I was afraid, minjoo..."

"I was afraid that you would leave me too...so I left, without notice"

As Minjoo wiped the trails of tears from her cheeks, they both stayed silence. Not until they reached the villa, everyone welcomed them back home, not really what their expecting. They thought that Eunbi would nag at them for coming home alittle late but no, Eunbi just smiled at both of the girls. Once again their friends were surprise seeing Minjoo riding at the back of chaewon, of course as friends they were worried and thought that something happend to minjoo for chaewon to give the latter a piggyback ride.

But before I could let any of them talk I spoke up first, "We will be in my room for now" I said, still carrying minjoo on my back. Thankfully minjoo just stayed quiet. Before I could go to my room I halt turning my body a bit to say something again "You guys can continue having fun, tomorrow we're going to an amusement park and eat at a restaurant" I proclaimed, earning a bunch of low tone yes and smiles. Guess they understand that I need sometime with minjoo for awhile.

"We'll be going now" I said finally finishing my sentence and went upstairs going inside my room.

~~~~

Minjoo POV

Chaewon bought me inside her room all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter