Chapter 14

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo POV

I watch chaewon walking away with Hajoon carrying her backpack. "They look cute, right" I mumbled, although Yena and Yuri can still hear it. 

The two girls only looked at minjoo with sadness, seeing their friend getting all heartbroken and they can't even do anything about it. "Minjoo how about we get ice cream?" Yuri suggests to distract minjoo from the situation that is happening. The two wanted chaewon to be happy with what choice she's going to choose, so they have to be there for minjoo at all cost.

"It's fine yuri-ah I need to go home" 

Ice cream could always lift up my mood, but I think going home early is rather fine than walking around having my thoughts jumbled up. 

"Oh..well, take care, minjoo" Yuri retorted she could tell that minjoo has no to energy to join them. Both hamster and the duck was hesitating to leave her alone or not, but minjoo suddenly took her bag and went running outside while shouting "I'll go first guys byee!". The two looked at each other for a brief seconds before they left.

~~~~

Minjoo came running outside the school gasping for air, she was trying to catch up chaewon she wanted to joined as a thirdwheeler to stop hajoon from stealing her away from her. Minjoo scanned the area, left and right, but no sign of chaewon or hajoon. 

"I guess I was too late" letting out a sigh. Minjoo could only go back at their apartment and wait for chaewon to come home. 

"Aish i'm such an idiot" She whispered to no one "I like you Kim Chaewon" minjoo added while she ruffles her hair and went home.

Chaewon POV

(In the movie movie theater)

I really wasn't feeling about watching a movie, considering hajoon's take of movie is different from mine but I couldn't protest he already bought the tickets. Letting out a heavy sigh. We were still lining up to buy snacks and another lining for us to enter the theater. After some minutes of waiting we finally got inside, Hajoon had his phone flashlight on to look for empty seats that we could sit in. 

"There" He pointed at the empty seat. We both went towards that empty seat, it was located all the way in the back, well it's good than having nothing to seat on right? Hajoon handed me the popcorn for me to eat, I gladly took it from him since I was quite hungry. Both of us patiently waited for the movie to start, "Chaewon, can we take a selfie?"

I nod my head to his request, we took bunch of cute selfies together I must say we do look like a couple right now. Going on a date, taking selfies for memories it's pretty cute if you ask me. The lights inside the theater went out indicating that the movie will start soon. I looked at hajoon and he was patiently waiting for the movie to start. He looks so cute waiting for the movie to just start already, 'he must have been waiting for this movie to come out' I thought to myself. 

~~~~

The movie was already done, I actually enjoyed watching the movie. It was good no-- it was great. "Are you hungry?" He asked me, I couldn't even reply to what he said when he suddenly hold my hand intertwining it with his "Then let's go eat something good, my princess" he added. He looked like a happy kid, he was smiling ear-to-ear. 

'Since when did we...' Her exact thoughts on hajoon with his bold actions right now. Although she's not doing anything to stop him from locking both of our hands.

He brought me to a fancy restaurant it was near the mall so we didn't have to take any taxi. We already ordered our food, I ordered cream pasta while he ordered steak. We were both waiting patiently, not saying a single word making it so awkward for us right not. After some time hajoon had enough of the silence between them so he initiated the convo.

"Did you enjoy our movie date?" He asked carefully. Hajoon was now regretting that he choose the movie that satisfy him and not think about chaewon.

"I did"

"I hope that you like the movie" He continue still regretting as he thought that chaewon was just trying to lift up his spirits despite being a total inconsiderate and not even think about what chaewon movie choice was at the first place.

"I really d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter