Chapter 5

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo POV

I noticed that she was uncomfortable and trying to massage her head, i was looking for a painkiller for headaches that i know i had one. After opening my water bottle I called out her name in a low voice to not disturb the teacher who was discussing. "Chaewon-ah, take this, it should help you with your headache", while handing her the painkiller and the water bottle. "Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when it's lunch time. I got this"  I could tell that she was still having a hard time focusing on what's happening probably becaue of the pain that she's dealing at the moment. 

Kept on looking at her to make sure that she was okay, i was lost in trance, looking at her sleeping quietly. I tried moving her piece of hair and tucking it in her ear to get a good view of her sleeping (this is not weird btw). "Cute" I mutter as I was giggling softly so i won't wake her up.

~~School bell rings~~

Lunch time

'I'm surprise shes not waking up from the sound of the school bell, guess shes a heavy sleeper or maybe she was just tired'. Talking to my thoughts. Before coming back to reality I felt someone holding my shoulder's. "Earth to minjoo, hello?" I heard Yena trying to free me from my thoughts. "Shouldn't you wake her up? It's lunch time already, anyways Yuri is already on her way to the cafeteria" The latter says. "You can go first I'll catch up, I just need to wake her up". Replying back at her as she just nodded. Yena was already gone so it was just only me and Chaewon, looking at her I could stay like this forever but my stomach growled. "Chaewon-ah~" she was moving but wasn't waking up so I tried waking her up again "Chaewon it's lunch time now". she finally opened up her eyes slowly while rubbing it to clear her vision "Already? Did the teacher notice me?". I shook my head to assure her that she wasn't caught by the teacher for sleeping in her class.

"Ah, my head still hurts", looking at me "but i can manage". Flashing me a sweet smile

"Let's go?". I said, she just nod. We both are now at the cafeteria I saw Yuri with Yena, yuri then saw me and chaewon while pointing at the empty seat infront of them. As we make our way to the empty seat yuri was pointing.

Chaewon was sitting next to me tho she was just quiet and peacefully eating her lunch. "So... what's the problem?" Yuri asked. I made a eye contact to Yuri gesturing to move over alittle so that the other two will not be bothered. "It's just that I was kicked out earlier from my apartment". I said "Yah, so what are you going to do now? You should tell your parents about this." Yuri says in a worried tone "If only I can help you with this problem Minjoo-ya, but I can't. I'm sorry Minjoo". Yuri added. "Yuri it's okay you don't have to, I'll find a way somehow, but I can't tell my parents about this I don't want them to be worried about me. You know they already have so much to worry about I can't add up to that problem." I said. Yuri only smiled meekly as we move back again to our spots continuing to eat.

Chaewon POV

Minjoo and Yuri were moving away from us so they can have a conversation. I wasn't technically eavesdropping at their convo but I couldn't deny the fact that i could still hear them talking Yena doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter