Chapter 16

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I thought of updating but this is only short tho :))

(Still chaewon's POV)

 

"Hajoon..."

"I'm sorry, but I like someone else"

Not literally saying it to him, I just thought of that sentence. I couldn't exactly tell him what my gut feels, instead I unknowingly just looked at him with some sort of mixed emotions. After snapping out of my head I looked at hajoon who was looking at me observantly.

"I-i don't k-know..." I stuttered, not even knowing why I became all nervous all of a sudden. 

Chaewon has been confused with what she feels with hajoon, sometimes she's happy having hajoon around, sometimes she prefer's being with minjoo. She promised herself that she would reject Hajoon finally and give a clear explanation why she can't accept the latter's heart. Rather than choosing what she desires she chose to be nice and understanding to Hajoon who seems sincere with his feelings. Chaewon can't stand hurting other people's feeling but she doesn't know that there is someone whose secretly hurting when chaewon and hajoon go on dates and stuff.

"It's okay, I'll give you time to decide" Hajoon simply said with smiles not fading away, who knew this guy love's smiling too much.

"I'll go now chaewon, say my farewells to minjoo too. Goodbye~"

The girl just stood there still processing what happend, everything just happened way to fast for chaewon to even process. Minjoo who was in here room came out to get her phone which she left in the sofa. 

"Minjoo"

"What did you bought for yuri's birthday?" I asked, completely ignoring what happend earlier

"Oh uhh, I got Yuri a bracelet" She retorted

I went and check what she bought for me to give to Yuri as a birthday present. A pair of new shoes. Well that's cute, I thought she would buy something else like a more expensive item. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter