Chapter 18

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Still chaewon's POV)

I looked at minjoo's eyes sincerely. Words cannot explain what I feel right now, I don't regret telling her to give me another chance-- to give me a chance to show what I feel for her. I'm not even sure if I'm doing it well, I haven't had any experience. I wanted to take minjoo somewhere, just the two of us, so I could explain or atleast try to. But I can't just ditch out our friends, afterall I was the one insisting on going. But we could go somewhere once we arrived at hongcheon or anytime honestly.

Minjoo who still had her eyes looking at chaewon deeply like she was into chaewon's words. The girl who was malfunctioning, not able to say words upon hearing what the other girl just said. The latter was going to say something when they heard Yena calling out for them.

"Yah, let's go~"

Yena indeed succeed in getting the attention of both chaewon and minjoo. Chaewon then walked passed, whilst minjoo followed her. Chaewon was about to get inside the driver seat when Hyewon stopped her,

"You might end up getting us all killed," Hyewon jokingly said "Besides your sick, better take care of your body"  She added, showing her driver's license.

'What?! she had a driver's license?' I thought. how? I mean-- since when?

"You knew how to drive and you never told us?" The girls asked in unison, as they shook their head.

"What? you never asked me..." Hyewon simply said

"That's because your always busy eating" Eunbi retorted. She's not wrong though. We all laughed at eunbi's statement. 

Chaewon gave her the car keys for her to drive them to the location, the rest are already making their way to Chaeyeon and Eunbi's car after telling them the address. Yena who sat willingly at the passenger seat giving space for Yuri, Minjoo, and Chaewon to sit besides each other. Chaewon looked at the view of Yena's head perhaps doing a telepathy 'thanks buddy', yena who felt chaewon staring at her gave her a thumbs up gesture.

Who knew Yena would be useful at some point.

All of them got inside the car, as hyewon started the engine.

~~~~

Song's were playing as they go along with the not-so-silent car ride. Chaewon who was sick felt extremely tired so she took quick naps but latter would wake up every minute or so, sure the music was loud enough to bother chaewon from sleeping but that wasn't the only reason causing Chaewon to not get a glimpse of her dreamland. Chaewon who has a weak immune system was having a high fever which made her shiver even though it wasn't that cold to make her shiver or atleast everyone in the car. The girl who was besides chaewon noticed it, Minjoo being a softie, tried to poke the sick girl arm but chaewon didn't even bother to look at her since she was shivering too much and perhaps really tired even though it's only just had been what-- 30mins? 

Minjoo then supported Chaewon's head and leaning it at her shoulder in hopes that the sick girl would finally sleep peacefully. And she did, Chaewon did fall asleep after intertwining Minjoo's warm hands. 'If only time would stop, I would want this moment again with you Chaewon-ah'

Except chaewon and minjoo, the rest were hyped up because of the music they were playing. Yuri tapped yena's shoulder. Yena who looked at her girlfriend, "Ya, lower the volume" yuri mouthed to yena as she point towards both of the girls who were sleeping peacefully.

~~~~

The girls had arrived at the villa now, They all helped moving the things they bought inside Chaewon's villa. Everyone was excited and happy it was clearly shown in their faces. After their done moving the stuff they bought, the girls were scanning the place they were of course amazed at the place it was big enough for them to have a party. 

"A pool!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter