Chapter 12

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Continuation of Minjoo's Pov)

We've been talking for hours now, the teacher's were busy about something. I still can't rub of the imagine of Hajoon asking chaewon out on a date, yes it bothers me but I can't do anything about it.

"Chaewon-ah, your joining us for lunch, right?" Yena asked chaewon, while she clings onto chaewon showing her puppy eyes

"I will if you stop doing that" Chaewon rolled her eyes feeling disgusted by Yena's puppy eyes. "Don't you think I'm cute tho~~" Now yena is just teasing chaewon, wouldn't be surprise if yena ends up getting death glare's from chaewon. "Your a meanie, don't you think I'm cute Jjoyul~~" Yena's still not over teasing chaewon, 'I swear she's going to get choked to death'. Before that can happen Yuri finally spoke up "Okay that's enough". Thankfully yena stopped.

"Let's just get lunch now shall we" I suggest leaving my seat. "That's right the rest are probably waiting for us by now" Yuri retorted.

====

"Over here!" Sakura called out for us, patting the empty seat besides them making our way to their tables.

Chaewon POV

While everybody was busy talking and eating, I thought of something. 

"Are you guys free this weekends?", Uncommon to them they all gathered up their attention to chaewon "well I mean if you guys are, I have a villa in Hongcheon. Just to celebrate Yuri's early birthday" I took a sip of my cola.

"W-what? You would do that?" Yuri was suprised from chaewon's suggestion, she would love to but she's shy to accept the offer.

"Yeah, we'll just celebrate your birthday early."

"Is it okay for your mom?" This time eunbi asked

"I haven't asked her yet but I'm sure she'd be glad." I looked at them before continuing "So, are you all in or not?" 

"We're in!" They all said in unison.

"I just want to make memories with you guys" I blurted out of a sudden but not regretting it, they we're fun to be with i guess this is what the feeling is to have friends. "Aww, our chaewonnie is so cute" yena said while hugging me, as the rest laughs at yena being clingy.

"But who will pick up those who don't have cars tho" Yujin ask

"Right since only you, chaeyeon and eunbi-unnie are the only ones who have cars" Wonyoung added

"I'll pick up the J-line" Chayeon suggests

"I'll pick up yujin, wonyoung, hyewon" Eunbi suggests
"Okay then, I'll pick up yuri and yena, of course minjoo is coming with me" I suggest. Earning thumbs up from everyone. Eunbi smiled at us "Okay it's planned then"

"It will be fun!!" Yena's excited

"You seemed like your more excited than Yuri, yena-yah" Minjoo said as she chuckled at the excited duck.

"I'm excited too just not showing it" Yuri proclaimed.

~~School Bell Rings~~

As we all slowly stand up from our lunch table, "No one is backing out, okay" Yena enthusiastically retorted.

"Since when did we ever cancel our outing" Hitomi added.

"Good point, but still you never know," before she could continue yena point her fingers to her friends "you guys might cancel at the last minute"

"Let's go now class is about to start" Yuri said

We were about to get on our way to our clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter