Chapter 3

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~As I arrived to my apartment~~ 

Chaewon POV

'Ugh'. I convey as I placed my backpack down. "Glad I'm over with those chaotic people. Oh right, I get to see them everyday now. great". Emphasizing the word great as I gave myself a facepalm. "They tire me out". As I let out a groan. "But I gotta get use to it."

I could see the beautiful sky as it welcomes me. "I atleast get to see these everyday". As I continue to admire the beautiful sky. Time goes by I wandered what I should do "Should I cook for dinner now or maybe read a book?". 'my two braincells talking to each other'. I decided to continue reading the book I was reading earlier. 

Minjoo POV

~walking towards a BBQ restaurant aka my part time job~

I greeted my boss. "Oh your here! good thing, we have alot of customers". he said while commanding me to hurry up. I have already worn my apron. *Excuse me! excuse me, give us two more plates of meat. jUSEYO*. I looked over to see who was ordering another meat. "Yes, yes. Coming right up, sir!" I shouted back. I took the plate filled with meat and brought it to the customer who just ordered it. "Here you go, sir". I somehow noticed that the person was looking at me head-to-toe, i was busy so that didn't really bothered me yet. As I kneel down to put their order he attempted to touch my shoulder which startled me. He then again attempt to grab my wrist. He did successfully snatch my wrist which cause me to shout "Ya! let go of my wrist! you -" I was cut off by my boss who called out for me and motioned me to come towards him "He touched me on purpose!" I argued, as he continue to completely ignore me "that isn't right to scream on a customer, you could of just ignored it I didn't see it, he probably didn't even mean to touch you, you've must have imagined it". 'why would i want that to happen' my thoughts. My boss then looked at that y customer and smiled at him like it was nothing, like he got it under controlled. I couldn't take it any longer and said "I quit". As I was taking off my apron "Ya, be thankful that I let you worked here because you have financial problems, now your complaining at me with this, you have a great body and a pretty face you should have just applied to a nightclub."  Trying to hold back my tears from falling, "Do you really think that lowly of me" I said as I put down the apron and walked out of the restaurant with my head facing down.

Chaewon POV

~as time passed by~

I got bored reading so I went outside to go for a walk.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter