Chapter 10

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo POV

(At the apartment)

We just arrived and the atmosphere changed, I could tell chaewon was getting all gloomy although she still helped me arranging the food that we bought. 

"I'm going to bed now" She said grabbing her bag, she only ate alittle at our picnic though she must be hungry. 'Should I just force her to eat something before going to bed?' I thought. I heard a door creaking, "I guess i'm too late" I mumble.

~~

Woke up by the sound of my alarm, it was set early since I have some part time jobs to do. My parents would have send me money but I don't want them to worry about me so I decided that i'd rather do a part time jobs than receiving their money, we're not that rich so I have to support myself and eventually pay off my debt to chaewon. 

"That smell's nice" She's awake now, I forgot to wake her up but that doesn't matter since there's no school today.

"Mhm, wash up first then this will be done"

Both are now at the dining table eating their meal. "Are you going somewhere?" Chaewon innocently ask me.

"Part time jobs" I said while inhaling my food. Chaewon hummed in response, "Take care then" 

Oh did I just hear that right? take care? Last night she wasn't even in the mood to eat or probably talk, gosh her mood swings I better get use to it. Though she's still pretty 'no, no don't get distracted right now minjoo' 

"I need to go now wash the dishes after your done~!" I came running down the stairs since the elevator was broken, a good day to start.

Honestly, my condition wasn't that great when I woke up my body just felt alittle heavy, but I can't be bothered with that right now I need to make money to survive T-T

My phone has been vibrating now for the past minutes.

From Yena:

Ya, where are you?

To Yena:

Just wait im coming

From Yena:

I've been texting you earlier just now you replied 

To Yena:

Can't you waiiit  what's the hurry anyways

also why are you suddenly doing a part time when you have money?

From Yena:

I'm going to buy Yuri a present her birthday is in two weeks

and I can't always ask for my mom to give me money

I need to work hard for my baby~~

To Yena:

Can you not do that...

From Yena:

N e ways, just hurry up ><

This duck can't even wait for a minute it's not like i'm late or whatever. I'm surprise she's early I guess she's serious about working hard for Yuri's gift.

"Finally your here"

"A 'hi' would have been great but okay" Rolling my eyes at her.

"Let's just get started, okay^^" She said still giggling

It's really a hot day today and that is really not helping my condition at all. Me and yena split up giving the pamphlets, some people would take it, some wont and some would crumple and throw it. Don't they know that this is already hard enough for us and they're making it harder. I could only sigh, making a quick rest i've been getting dizzy lucky Yena notice me and came up to me with a water bottle in her hand.

"Are you okay? Drink this," Handing me the as I drink the water she just gave me her hand was now reaching for my forehead "Ya! you have a fever your burning, you shouldn't have force yourself to work at this state" now she's nagging at me for being inconsiderate for my health.

"I'll call Chaewon to get you her and take you home, I'll also explain to our boss that your sick so you had to go home early" Reaching for her phone I stop her "Don't, I don't wanna bother her. I can go home on my own".

"Ya what if you pass out before even reaching your apartment" Yena retorted with a worried tone.

"I'll be fine, I promise." 

Yena was defeated and can only shake her head before muttering "Why is this kid forcing too much and not carin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter