Chapter 27

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The older got home earlier than what minjoo could expect. Although chaewon who was feeling all giddy could sense the odd mood once she entered her apartment. The lass tried clearing up to get the younger's attention which it worked, "Minguri? What are you doing?"

"What are you packing up for?" She asked again

Minjoo was still busy packing but she manages to say something. "Chaewon... I-i, i'm sorry"

The older Kim furrowed her eyesbrows confused to why minjoo was apologizing, "I don't understand.. what are you sorry for minmin?"

Minjoo tried not to stutter or choke up on her words cause she knows if she does chaewon wouldn't believe her. 

"Let's break up, unnie" Minjoo sighed.

The latter was frantic upon hearing the younger kim dropping those sentence. She didn't know why minjoo is being like this. Of course she thought that minjoo was just goofing around with her. The Kim Minjoo she knows won't be saying this stuff to her, not when she just got the good news.

"Your joking right minjoo? Please tell me you are"

Minjoo shook her head.

"Did I do something wrong minjoo-yah? Tell me, and I'll fix it. Just please don't break up with me. I spent the whole years looking forward to see you again and now were breaking up?"

"Unnie you don't understand-"

Chaewon couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was angry, frustrated name it all but she also didn't want to scare minjoo because of her emotions right now. "Understand what minjoo-yah? I don't get it, we were happy earlier why the sudden mood change"

 

"Can you just let me go?! Your smart enough right, can't you understand that? Let's break up, chaewon-ssi"

Chaewon scoffed, "After everything we had, your just going to let it go? If you find happiness in this then alright. I'll set you free, if that's what you wanted"

Minjoo was close to crying so she didn't bother to say anything back at chaewon and just left the apartment with her stuff that was in the luggage.

 

"Ha.. she really did leave me"

 

It has been weeks since they last saw (the girls) Chaewon. They wondered where chaewon had been, the latter has yet to reply back at their messages. Their friends didn't know what happend to both of the girls, but they knew something was up. Maybe it could have been because Minjoo was showing signs of discomfort whenever they talk about chaewon, although all they would ask is where chaewon was and how could minjoo not know where her "girlfriend" was.

"Maybe chaewon got kidnapped! We should report it to the police!" Here comes Yena with her silly antics. Though Yujin believed what Yena just said and supported what yena just said, "Yeah that's right! It's been I don't know how many weeks it has but she's long gone and unnie hasn't been replying to our messages, what if unnie was kidnapped?" Yujin said it so serious that Wonyoung had to smack her head -- lightly -- to avoid getting the giant puppy hurt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter