Chapter 15

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon POV

"Will you still look at me like that even if I do something?"

Minjoo was confused and all, but before she could guess what I was trying to say I pulled her closer titling my head and kissed her lips. It was quick, but I don't want her to think that I'm just doing this to let out my frustration. Minjoo looked at me, shock, doesn't seem to know what just happend. 

'Cute' I thought. Minjoo was still confused at the moment touching her lips maybe to figure out if this is a dream or not. I've always love her being with me, it's like she somehow completes me but I try to push it away not accepting it, cause maybe, maybe someday she might leave me too. Just like how I thought about having friends.

Minjoo seemed like she snapped out of it and was going to say something when I cut her off--

"Don't leave me"

"Stay with me, minjoo" 

Not exactly minding what I just said, I wrapped her into a tight hug. I'm glad that she's not fighting back. I snuggled into minjoo's neck, hearing her heartbeat close. She smells so nice. It's nothing really new but I could feel minjoo returning my hugs. She's patting my back aswell as caressing my hair. All I could hear right now is the sound of her heart beating, the clock ticking, car's honking their horns. Even though it's 9 pm the streets are still busy. My eyes started to drop I love the feeling someone caressing my hair it makes me sleepy. After sometime I decide to let my drowsiness that I was feeling earlier take over me.

~~~~

Minjoo POV

I woke up with chaewon hugging me and snuggled up in my neck, we both feel asleep at the couch. I could feel her body heating up too much. I touch her forehead and yup, she has a fever. Of course who wouldn't get one her own stupidity last night cause her to getting a fever. I tried to remove chaewon's arm that was wrapping me so I could cook us some breakfast.

"Hmm" Chaewon groan but not opening her eyes. Hugging herself to lessen the coldness she feels.

"Chaewon-ah, I'll make us some breakfast" I said to her as she just nod her head weakly.

I begin what I was doing, cooking. I took a glance at chaewon who was still on the couch. While I was cooking I couldn't help but remember what happend to us last night. Why did she do that? How could she do that all of a sudden and not mind it at all. It was my first kiss and it doesn't even seem like she cares at all. I can't help but to worry about her, she looked devastated last night that I can't hold any grudge against her.

 As time went by I was done cooking. I made her a porridge while my breakfast was different (Might be punishment idk). 

"Chaewonnie? Breakfast is ready" 

Not getting any respond I went over to check on her. She was sleeping while shivering, I touched her forehead and it was burning hot. Her brows furrowed from my touch. 

"Yah, your burning up!" 

"Let's get you to the hospital"

But before I could call for one of my friends she grabbed my wrist.

"Don't i'll be okay" Chaewon retorted with her voice cracking, not only does she have a fever she also has a cold.

"What do you mean, your even shivering cause of your fever"

"I'll be okay, minjoo" She respond, smiling weakly at me, as she sit up and went over to the dining table. 

I also went ahead and ate with her.

"Minjoo, can you help me buy yuri's birthday gift?"

"Here, take this. Use this to buy yuri's gift for me" Chaewon said handing me her credit card. Even if she's sick she doesn't forget yuri's birthday.

I hummed in response, after grabbing the credit card in her hands.

"I'll be going to school now. So just stay here and rest" I said giving her a okay gesture, taking my bag and leaving the room quickly.

~~~~

I arrived at my classroom, the gang was there for some reasons

 "Oh? Why is everyone here?" I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter