Chapter 13

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon POV

A bright and sunny weather for today, I told minjoo that I'd be leaving first since I have to go somewhere before I could go to class. Hajoon wanted to meet up at a cafe for a brief date, I don't know why but we could have just do this later.

I arrived at the cafe where Hajoon told me, I scanned the area to see where he is-- "Chaewon-ssi!" I turn my head to look at who was calling for me. It was Hajoon, he had his hand up waving as he smiled at me. I walked towards him also returning back the smiles.

"Sorry if I made you wait" I said as I bow my head a couple of time.

"Oh no no, It's okay." He retorted still smiling, no wonder that his popular at school. He's smart and a gentleman, his also rich but he doesn't flaunt his riches. "Thank you for agreeing on this brief date" He said while rubbing his nape, guess he thought that he ruined my sleep just for this quick date.

"Oh haha no worries" 

"What do you want to drink?" He looked at me intently as he ask me.

"Hmm, Ice americano" 

"Got it, madam" As he showed me a okay sign leaving me alone at our table. I looked at him as he walked away to order our drinks. I'm wondering if minjoo has arrived to school yet? I looked at my wristwatch 7:09am, well our class starts at 7:40, she must have arrived by now. I wanted to check if minjoo was already at the school so I reached for my phone in my pocket to text minjoo if she's at the school already, before I could send that message Hajoon suddenly pats my shoulder, 

"Don't worry, I got our drinks now, we should go to school" He said giving me my drink.

"Thank you for this by the way" I said giving him a bright smile, of course I'm trying to not make him feel like it will be his fault if we ever arrive late at school.

After a 20mins walk we finally arrived at the school, thankfully we weren't late or whatsoever but we do in fact received a bunch of glare's especially me. Glossip can be heard everywhere as me and hajoon walk our way to the hallway's of the school. I was at my classroom already but before i could get inside i turn my back to face hajoon.

"I'm already at my classroom now, thank you for this" I said shaking the drink that i was holding.

"I'll come here after class is done and we're going at the movie theatre" Hajoon enthusiastically said, he already bought tickets so I couldn't deny his offer. After all his being nice to me.

I only nod my head and flashed him a smile, and went over to sit beside minjoo who was watching us earlier.

"Hey"

Minjoo POV

I was wearing earphones but I could hear chaewon greeting me, at first I wanted to ignore that but I can't,

"Oh hey" 

"I'm sorry if I couldn't go to school with you" She's sincere with her words, but I could only smile at her. After that she seemed like she was going to say something but our teacher suddenly appeared causing her to sit down abruptly.

The teacher gave us our scores from the test, this was only a test to figure out how much have we still remembered our previous lessons. "Minjoo" Our teacher called out for me indicating that the paper he was holding was mine, I stand up from my seat and went over to get the paper. "Chaewon" now it was chaewon's turn to get her paper, she got up from her seat and went to get her paper. The latter continued to call out everyone one-by-one after all of that he left the room.

"Minjoo-ya, what's your score?" Yena asked

"Ya, ducky, her score is going to be perfect, like how she is" Yuri said winking at me, I laugh at Yuri's remark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter