Chapter 22

Locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A fine sunday morning, different from what it as last night. Who knew that it would come to this situation. The brown haired girl(a/n: lets pretend minjoo dyed her hair to brown again :3) went out of her room just to cook their breakfast.

Minjoo POV

"Chaewon"

"Chaewon?"

The latter called, but she didn't get any response from the girl. Instead of continuing what she was doing in the first place, she went inside Chaewon's room. For she thought that the girl might still be in deep slumber. But to her surprise, nothing, not a single soul is found in the bedroom. She started to worry about her roomate whereabouts again, but that worrying stopped when she saw a piece of note beside the lamp.

Minjoo-ah, I'll be at the hospital to help out with my mom. Yesterday was a inconvenience, sorry if I troubled you. But do get some rest. -CK

"She left so early, I hope she ate some breakfast if not... I should cook something for her? What would she like tho..."

That's when the latter started mumbling things like she's arguing with her own brain. Needless to say, she would still cook chaewon everything that the latter wants to eat.

Chaewon POV

The girl is busy (the usual) reading a book completely blocking her senses on whats happening at the moment. Her mom on the other hand was trying to talk to her only daughter that has been ignoring her for the past hours now. She didn't mean to do it, she was just so absorb of her reading then daydreaming from time to time.

"Are you even listening to me Kim Chaewon?" Mrs. Kim asked (a/n: That's when you know your mom's mad when she calls your full name)

Upon hearing her name being called out again for the last time she finally, finally snapped out of it. 

"Uhh, what? Um, yeah I am listening mom." She let out a cute giggle 

"How are you and Minjoo-ssi? Oh and also I heard from Mr. Park that your living with someone...?"

That sentence diverted the latter's attention to her mother.

"We're not living together" Chaewon said in a monotonous tone, she smirked thinking that she succeeded in escaping her mom's traps, not even noticing that she just exposed herself more.

"I never said that" Mrs. Kim retorted, as she look at her own daughter and gave her a motherly smile at her daughter foolishness.

"Chaewon-ah, darling, you know you can tell me everything. I'm your mother afterall, right?" Her mom added

The girl just kept mum at her mom's sentence. She knows that she could have tell her but she chose not to.

"That's okay darling, I won't force you to tell me but just so you know, I'm always here for you alright sweety."

Both mother and daughter continued what they were doing, chaewon decided to put down her book (a/n: finally) and went to have a mother and daughter bonding at the hospital. 

"Mom, I want to dye my hair back to black"

"갑자기? 왜?" (All of a sudden? Why?)

"Just, I mean, for a change again?"

Chaewon was quite unsure of her answer but it was clear that she wants to dye it back to black again.

"Well.. if you want to go for it"

"아싸^^" (Horray, yaasss, or whatever you wanna call it)

Her mother just thought of something and went to quickly get her phone from her purse to dial Yena, chaewon's friend. (a/n:Ok so if y'all are confused yena gave her phone number to chaewon's mom ever since they met which was like in the restaurant. Its somewhere in the chapter lmao and she gaved it because mrs. kim asked for it, incase if there was an emergency.)

Minjoo POV

The girl was busy cooking breakfast for herself and for chaewon, when her phone beeps all of a sudden. She grabbed it to check and it was from the group chat.

IZCRACKHEADS

SsamuFairy:

Guys, what do you think if I dye my hair

back to black?

BbangTomi:

I think you would look cool unnie!

KwonCeleb:

All of a sudden?

SsamuFairy:

Yeah, I just thought that i would change my hair color

Kkura:

I would agree with hiichan, you would look

like a badass with black hair consider being

hot too ;)

Duckling:

Yeah! we haven't seen you with your natural hair yet.

Plus I know someone who would still be head over heels

for you even if you went bald. Right minjoo-yah?

NakoNakoNii:

Whipped culture indeed.

AnDaengDaeng:

Whipped culture (2)

BeanPole:

Whipped culture (3)

Minguri~:

What?

'They really cant stop teasing me, can't they.." I let out a sigh

*BEEP*

Chaewonnie <3

Minmin?

Minguri~ is typing...

Yes honey?⌦ Oh, chaewonnie? Let's go on a date? I thought you'd never ask ⌦ Oh yeah sure, where should we meet? At the 000 café, 3pm. I guess I'll see you later then? Okay~ 안녕~^^ ---

Time check 12:30 pm

"Ok, there's enough time to prepare" Minjoo mumble to herself. But what exactly does she need to prepare, oh yeah right she's going on a date with the one and only Kim Chaewon, how lucky can the girl be? (a/n; they could end up getting married?)

The latter really think this thoroughly since it's her "first date" with chaewon. And about the breakfast that she was preparing for both of them to eat earlier was cancelled, chaewon mentioned that they are going to a café so she thought that made she should cook next time.

~~~~(We're going to time skip this sht, forgive me love('s))

 

 

Exactly 3:00 pm,

Minjoo had arrived at the café where they are both going to meet up.

She scanned the are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter