Chapter 30

In Another Life

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD FOR A LONGTIME. I'VE BEEN BUSY FIXING MY LIFE HAHAHA!

ANYWAY, WE STILL GOT NO COMEBACK NEWS FROM YG BUT WE'RE WAITING RIGHT? I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT PLEASE GUYS LET'S SUPPORT OUR GIRLS EQUALLY AND LET'S NOT FIGHT! :( 

I HOPE SOMEONE IS STILL READING THIS, I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN FROM NOW ON!

------

"Girls, we need to prepare because we're going to the black label studio" chaeng told her members who's busy with their phones.

 

"Okay" the other three responded together. "We got four more hours, we'll leave by 6pm" chaeng once again said. 

 

"Yah lalisa, why are you so busy on your phone?" jennie asked her girlfriend. "Uhm nothing babe, just watching videos in youtube" lisa answered still staring at her phone screen.

 

"I'm gonna go ahead and prepare, don't argue love birds okay?" jisoo said and left them in the living area. 

 

"Give me attention, come on" jennie tried grabbing lisa's arms but her girlfriend is stronger.

 

"Babe, 10 more minutes let me finish watching this documentary." 

 

"Alright!do what you want then!"

 

"That's not fair love. I didn't bother you when you were on your phone."

 

"so you're saying that I'm actually bothering you?" 

 

Lisa starts to get pissed off so she turned her phone off and stood up "where are you going?" her girlfriend asked.

 

"I'll take a bath and get ready to leave" she answered not looking at jennie.

 

"Are you mad?" jennie asked as she stands up and stared at lisa.

 

"I'm not, give me a break. You should get ready too" lisa left her girlfriend and went to her room. 

 

LISA'S POV

Sometimes jennie can be really too clingy and needy. It's cute but when she starts making every single thing a big deal, it annoys me. 

I love my girl but I deserve to be understand too, right?

-

I took a shower and got dressed. I went to the kitchen and try to find something to eat. There's nothing in here, we badly need to shop for our stocks.

Alright, there's a leftover cake here, this is fine. 

I was just eating and continued watching the documentary I was watching when jennie went out of her room.

I know she's staring at me but I looked away and tried to focus on my phone,she's mad again for sure. 

I finished eating and went to the living room and laid down on the couch.

-

"Lisa-yah, let's go" I woke up to jisoo calling my name.

 

"Hmmm.." I could barely open my eyes. I fell asleep while watching the documentary.

"baby let's go" jennie called me so I stood up and took my bad and phone with me.

 

We're at the van, jisoo and chaeng were sitting in front of us while me and jennie are at the back. 

 

She's resting her head in my shoulders while holding my right hand. She took her phone out and texted me with "are you mad?"

 

I didn't bother to get my phone, she looked up to me and closed my eyes right away pretending I'm asleep,

 

JENNIE'S POV

We're here at the black label studio, Lisa is clearly ignoring me right now. GD oppa is here with us and he's giving us advices.

I love talking to him because he's very talented and kind to us. We learn a lot from him, he cares for us too.

"Why don't we grab some food, anyone?" teddy asked. 

"Let's order, it's my treat since our girls is doing a great job!" GD oppa said, we all clapped out of excitement. 

 

-

The order came and we went really silent because we're all busy eating. Chaeng is really happy with her food, cutie. Lisa is still ing busy on her phone, right now for sure she's not watching some documentaries because even if she's a bit far I could see she's typing.

To babe: are you going to ignore me forever?

From babe: we can talk later in the dorm

To babe: psh, who are you chatting huh?

From babe: mina of twice

To babe: wtf?why?

From babe: she sent me a funny video of cats!

To babe: so now you're buddies huh?

From babe: stop being childish

To babe: i hate you

 

I waited for her to respond but she didn't. After doing an instagram live, we went back to our dorm.

Chaeng and jisoo went to their own rooms while lisa is still on her freaking phone. She didn't sat beside me in the van, she was beside our manager!

"I'm tired, can we sleep in my room now?" I calmy asked. 

"Yeah yeah, I'll just go to my room and get changed" she stood up and went inside her room.

 

I'm in my room, watching a movie in my laptop. She came in still staring at her ing phone.

"I'll throw that ing phone lisa" 

"Sorry, let's sleep" she said and put her phone in the bed side table. 

 

She's been chatting mina and ignoring me. I know I'm a bit childish and needy but how could she ignore for so long?

"Good night, I love you" I whispered as I hugged her. But all I heard was a ing snore.