Chapter 27

In Another Life

*BLACKPINK IN THAILAND*

 

JenChuChaeng just arrived in Thailand for their concert tomorrow. Lisa went to Thailand first because she wants to spend time with her family for a day. 

 

JENNIE'S POV

 

Lisa is with her family right now. So we're staying in our hotel room to get some rest. I chatted Lisa that we just landed in Thailand but I got no response from her. Maybe I should stop being paranoid, isn't it? but what if she's meeting Lawan? nah I don't think so. 

 

"Unnie's we are meeting Lisa's parents tonight for dinner" wait how come Chaeng knew about that? and here I am clueless!

 

"who said that?" I asked Chaeng.

 

"Oh, it's Lisa. She messaged me, just now." 

 

OKAY. WHY DID LISA MESSAGED CHAENG INSTEAD OF MESSAGING ME? AND SHE HAVEN'T REPLIED TO MY MESSAGES EITHER.

 

I fell asleep because I was waiting for Lisa's reply, but when I woke up, there's no reply. We were okay yesterday!!

 

"guys let's get ready, we will be picked up exactly 7pm"-jisoo unnie

 

I don't want to go now. Lisa can be really annoying,right?

 

I have no choice, so I changed my clothes because we are going to Lisa's house. Exactly 7pm we were picked up.

 

Now, Lisa is online but still, she didn't opened my messages. 

 

To: My poopoo

Message: WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU LALISA MANOBAN? YOU MESSAGED CHAENG ABOUT THE DINNER BUT YOU'RE NOT REPLYING TO YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND?!!

 

Okay, she just went offline. GREAT MANOBAN, JUST GREAT!!

 

We arrived at Lisa's place and I saw Lisa talking to a girl when we entered their house. She was laughing with the girl, they were even holding each other's hands!

 

Her parents went to us and gave us a hug. Then there's Lisa acting like she doesn't saw us. 

 

"yah Lalisa! we're here, stop acting like you don't see us!" finally Jisoo said it!

 

"I'm not acting like I didn't see you, I was just having a great conversation with my cousin" Lisa said and gave ChuChaeng a hug.

 

MY GIRLFRIEND JUST SKIPPED ME. SHE JUST SMILED AT ME BUT SHE HUGGED CHU AND CHAENG!

 

During dinner, I felt so uncomfortable. And I'm so mad right now too. But I act like everything's okay. I need to calm down, . 

 

I kept on glancing at Lisa but she wasn't even looking at me. What's wrong with this monkey?!

 

After our dinner, ChuChaeng talked to Lisa's cousin and parents. I told them that I'd go to their rooftop to get some fresh air.

 

I thought Lisa was going to come with me but she didn't. Now, I'm here feeling so sad. I can't stop myself from crying. I'm so mad that it's making me cry already.

 

"Kim Jennie.." I heard a familiar voice from my behind. And I'm not mistaken, it's Lisa.

 

She was about to touch me but I slapped her. That was too hard, but I don't care.

 

"what are you doing here?! why don't you continue ignoring me?! who do you think you are?!"

 

"I'm not ignoring you.."

 

" you! this is not fun, okay? if you'll continue doing this, then it's better if we end our relationship"

 

"I'm sorry baby...when I came here in Thailand, I don't know what to do. I was just thinking if I should tell my parents that we're together."

 

"Lisa, you had the guts to tell them you're in a relationship with that cheater but you don't have the courage to tell them about us?! you're unfair! this is stupid Lisa!"

 

"I....I told them baby.."

 

My world stopped when I heard those words. So her parents already know about us? we're legal to her family?

 

"I told them that I love you and you're my girlfriend. My parents are very happy because they liked you for me. We talked before you guys came."

 

"If they knew it before we came here, why did you keep on ignoring me?"

 

"Well...I thought it was okay baby.."

 

"It's not okay Manoban. Being ignored by your wife? not fun at all."

 

"Wi-wife?"

 

"Yes, my wife. You're my wife, my poopoo."

 

Lisa gave me her cute shy smile. She came closer and gave me a kiss on the lips.

 

"Sorry, promise it won't happen again.."

 

"Just make sure of that Manoban.."

 

We kept kissing until someone said "I KNEW IT"

 

It's Chu and Chaeng.

 

"U-unnie.." Lisa said while looking at them

 

"I've been very suspicious about you two. I'm not mistaken at all.."-Jisoo

 

"Unnie let us explain" I said

 

"why did you kept this from us?"-Chaeng

 

"We didn't mean to.."-Lisa

 

"Let's talk about this at the hotel. We need to go back to the hotel."-Jisoo

 

Lisa went to the hotel too. Because we need to discuss on what Jisoo and Chaeng just saw.