Chapter 24

In Another Life

Lisa was fixing the things that she'll bring to the gym when she suddenly received a text from Jennie.

 

From: Kim Jennie

Message: I texted my manager and he'll let us use his car. He left the keys at the guard house. You can drive and you have your license, right? 

 

To: Kim Jennie

Message: really? such a piece of good news! I'll bring my license with me :>

 

From: Kim Jennie

Message: Come out now, I already told Chaeng and Chu that we're heading out.

 

"take care, both of you" chu said and the girls left.

 

"Lisa...I'm feeling lazy.." 

 

"huh?"

 

"can we go somewhere else?"

 

"where?"

 

"let's go somewhere that there's no crowd and we can see the city lights.." 

 

"oh okay..I know a place, but can we get some drinks first?"

 

"yeah sure"

 

After grabbing some drinks they went to a place where they can watch the city lights. Good thing no one was there. They opened the back of the SUV and sat down.

 

"Ahhh this feels so goood!!" Jennie said

 

"yeah right"

 

"Haven't done this for so long"

 

"Actually, you made a good job because you suggested doing this"

 

"Of course, our body works hard and we've been on and off the plane for several weeks"

 

"You're right, thank you"

 

"No, thank you because you agreed."

 

Lisa just smiled. Minutes of silence and they were just appreciating the view.

 

"Let's take a photo"-Jennie

 

They were smiling, before taking the picture Jennie kissed Lisa's cheek and it made Lisa blush.

 

"Awww we're so cute," Jennie said and showed the photo to Lisa.

 

"Send that to me" Lisa answered

 

It starts raining so they went inside the car.

 

"Let's not leave yet, let's stay here for a while"-Jennie

 

"Sure, don't feel like going home yet either"-Lisa

 

"Lisa...have you ever imagined us?"

 

"Us?"

 

"Us, being in a relationship"

 

"do you want an honest answer?"

 

"who doesn't want though?"

 

"Before, I always imagine that. But as time pass by, I learn to accept reality."

 

"reality of what?"

 

"Reality, that we can't be together."

 

"But I love you"

 

"Are you really sure about that?"

 

"I'm so gay for you Lisa, and only you. There's nobody in this world who can make me happy like you do. Money and fame don't matter when I have you. I'm willing to risk everything for you.."

 

"But you're not only risking your career or mine, but also Chaeng's and Chu's career"

 

Jennie felt sad about what Lisa said. It made her feel that Lisa doesn't feel the same way.

 

"Why do you talk to me like that? you even had the courage to be in a relationship with Lawan. Why can't we have a relationship?"

 

"Because you matter to me the most. You worked hard for this, and I won't let it crash down into pieces. I will do everything in order to keep you, Chaeng and Chu secured."

 

"Lisa, let's not talk about our career, just for tonight. Let's be normal people who have a normal life and normal feelings."

 

"Sorry.."

 

Jennie went silent, and Lisa felt bad for what she said. She slowly grabbed Jennie's hand.

 

"Jennie, you're really special to me. I love you and you mean so much to me. Sorry for being insensitive sometimes and not listening to you. I can't hide the fact that despite having Lawan in my life before, it's always great to have you"

 

Jennie's tears start to fall. She loves Lisa so much. 

 

"No matter how much I try to stop loving you Lisa, my heart won't allow me. Kai or Mino doesn't give the feeling that you give. All these boys attention and affection don't matter as long as I have yours. I was stupid for stopping my self. I will never let my stupidity lose this chance again. For once, I want to be selfish. I want you for my self."

 

Lisa wiped Jennie's tears and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Jennie kissed Lisa's hand and said: "I love you.."

 

"and I love you too.." Lisa answered

 

Jennie pulled Lisa's neck and kissed her on the lips. The kiss lasted for almost 2 minutes.

 

"Let's continue this later, love. For now, drive and I'll give you your present at the dorm"-Jennie

 

A/N: STOP RIGHT THERE! THE FOLLOWING SCENES ARE UAL SO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE, SKIP THIS PART PLEASE!!

 

The girls arrived at their dorm. They made sure Chu and Chaeng are already sleeping. They went to Jennie's room. 

 

Lisa locked the door. Jennie aggressively grabbed Lisa and kissed her torridly. They laid down on the bed and Jennie went on top of Lisa.

 

"You're mine Manoban.." Jennie said and removed her upper cloth.

 

She went on kissing back Lisa and took Lisa's hand to grab her s.

 

"Pleasure me love, I want to feel your hands all over my body.." Jennie whispered to Lisa.

 

"I love you.." Lisa answered

 

"I love you more, love." Lisa removed Jennie's bra and her s. 

 

"Ughhh, that feels so gooood, it moree..." Jennie said while her hands are going down to Lisa's . 

 

"Lisa..please eat my , it's been craving for your tongue.." Jennie's wild side makes Lisa so happy.

 

"It's my pleasure to eat your wet .." Lisa said and went on top of Jennie.

 

Lisa removed Jennie's underwear "You're ing wet and I love it.." Lisa said.

 

Lisa starts eating Jennie's

Jennie : "Ohhhh! yeah...you're so good baby.. it more..this is yours, you can have it every ing day..damn baby give me some more.."

 

********************************************************************************