Chapter 16

In Another Life

LISA POV

 

Lawan came here in Paris..we have a Europe tour and Lawan wants to meet the members.

 

She asked me if I will let her meet them or we'll break up. I honestly don't know what will happen to me and to our relationship.

 

I told my manager that we will meet a friend in a restaurant but he didn't know that it's gonna be my girlfriend.

 

Right now we are in our hotel room and chilling. But how can I chill? Lawan is arriving tonight!!

 

"guys..." I softly said

 

"you mean girls.." Chaeyoung said and laughed a bit

 

"I was just kidding, why are you so serious?"-Chaeng

 

"I have something to say..this is very important" 

 

Everyone properly seated and that made me nervous as hell.

 

"I don't know how to say this. But I feel like you have to know about this..."

 

"Are you leaving the group?"-Jisoo

 

"No no..why would I? that will never happen. I can't compose myself right now, please bear with me."

 

For almost a minute, we were so silent. "I'm in a relationship.." finally the truth has been spilled.

 

No words were said, they just looked at me, except for Jennie.

 

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to keep this from you.."

 

"who? is she a celebrity? korean?"- Chaeng

 

"She's a pediatrician, a childhood friend of mine from Thailand" I answered.

 

Jennie started clapping and smiling like she was mocking or teasing me.

 

"The tea tastes good today, isn't it?" I didn't get what she said but whatever it is, I know it's not good.

 

"How dare you lie to us?"-Jisoo

 

"Unnie, I never want to lie, never. But I felt like I have to keep it first and find the perfect timing for everything"

 

"I guess we can't do anything about it, huh? it's here, it's happening."-Jisoo

 

"She's coming here.."

 

"Are you out of your freaking mind?!"-Jennie

 

"Don't worry, I already told our manager that we'll be meeting a friend after the concert"

 

"How long do we have to keep this?"-Chaeng

 

"As much as we can."-Jisoo

 

"I never want to put you in such a situation but believe me I tried not to...fall in love"

 

JENNIE POV

 

When she said that she tried not to fall in love with Lawan hurts me a lot. I wish you tried harder Lalisa.

 

I can see the disappointment in Jisoo and Chaeng but I know they accept Lisa.

 

I can see so much pain in Chaeng's eyes and I don't know why.

 

Lalisa kept on talking and apologizing but it's not a big deal anymore. I knew it for quite some time now. 

 

Lisa hugged Chaeng and Jisoo then hugged me. I wish the hug lasts a bit longer though.

 

Lisa is so brave for fighting for that girl. Lucky, isn't it? A girl like Lisa is to die for. 

 

Few hours passed and we had our soundcheck. Lisa said Lawan is going to watch the concert. I guess there are lesser JenLisa moments huh?

 

The girlfriend is around so she better behave. As if SHE CAN.