Chapter 7

In Another Life

"Babe..." Lisa woke up because someone was poking her.

 

She opened her eyes and saw her girlfriend staring at her. Then she got shocked that she was hugging jennie, who's still deeply asleep.

 

Lisa stood up right away and kissed the cheek of her girlfriend.

 

"what time is it babe?" lisa asked as if her girlfriend didn't saw her hugging jennie.

 

"it's 11 am, go take a bath" lawan said while staring at lisa

 

Lisa smiled and nod.

 

Minutes passed, jennie woke up. "good morning" lawan said and gave jennie a smile.

 

"good morning" jennie said and smiled back.

Jennie's eyes is wandering around the room, she's looking for Lisa but doesn't want to ask Lawan where Lisa is.

 

"I love you baby, if it's quite alright~" she heard Lisa singing in the shower.

 

"After Lisa you can take a bath, I'll prepare lunch for us" Lawan said with a smile, jennie just nod.

 

Lawan left the room and prepared lunch for them.

 

Lisa got out of the bathroom and saw jennie using her phone.

 

"good morning jennie~yah" Lisa cheerfully said

 

"oh..good morning" jennie was mesmerized seeing lisa wearing a bathrobe, though it's not her first time seeing lisa in those.

 

"go ahead and take a bath" jennie stood up and took her essentials.

 

While jennie is taking a shower, she can't unsee the image of lisa wearing a bathrobe. 

"Damn..." jennie whispered to herself.

 

"Jennie, I'll just help Lawan prepare the food, okay?" lisa yelled

 

"sure!" jennie yelled back

 

Minutes passed and jennie went out of the shower and got dressed. She went to the kitchen and saw Lisa back hugging Lawan, who's currently cooking.

 

"that smells really good babe.." she heard lisa said to lawan

 

It made her feel like she just got stabbed on her heart. She wanted to cry but she doesn't know why would she cry.

 

"ahem, lisa do you have coffee?" jennie said, it broke the back hug moment of lisa and lawan

 

"uhh yeah, I'll make one for you, just sit down" lisa smiled and started making coffee for jennie.

 

Lisa gave the coffee to jennie, the food is ready and they start eating.

 

Lisa and Lawan is really sweet together.

 

JENNIE POV

This girl can cook and I can see that they love each other.

 

Why am I not happy that I have proven the girl's real intention for my lisa, I mean our lisa. 

 

Lisa is like a baby when she's around Lawan. She's happy that Lawan is taking good care of her.

 

The way Lawan looks at Lisa, I can see love, pure love.

*kakaotalk message*

From: Kai

Message: Babe, I don't know why you've been so distant from me lately. I thought we can see each other since you're  in a break. I'm hurt knowing that you don't want to spend time with me. You barely reply to my messages and you don't answer my calls. What's going on? please tell me and don't leave me hanging. I love you so much babe.

 

To: Kai

Message: I'm sorry babe, I just wanted some space to think. I've been exhausted these past few months babe. We both know that our job requires so much energy, time and dedication, right? Nothing's wrong babe, I'm just taking my time while I still can. Let's meet tomorrow night, okay? love you too

 

From: Kai

Message: Really? thank you so much babe! I love you

 

To: Kai

Message: that's a promise. I'll message you later, I'm fixing some things here.

 

From: Kai

Message: Okay babe, take good care please.

 

I feel guilty that I was ignoring Kai. I don't know why, but he barely comes into my mind. I'm the worst girlfriend ever, Kai doesn't deserve this.