Chapter 14

In Another Life

A/N: HEY GUYS! SORRY I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE OF MY BUSY SCHEDULE. BUT HERE IT IS, ENJOY READING.

-----------------------

The girls are heading to Amsterdam for their first stop on their Europe tour.

 

Lisa and Jennie are really sweet while at the airport because they don't want the fans to notice that there's something going on.

 

When they got to the airplane, Lisa and Chaeng seated beside each other. While Jennie and Jisoo seated beside each other.

 

"lisa-yah, who are you chatting with?" chaeng asked because she noticed lisa can't take her phone away

 

"no one, just friends from thailand"-lisa

 

"lisa, are you dating someone?"-chaeng

 

Lisa looked at Chaeng, she can see that Chaeng doubts her.

 

"I don't think this is the right place to talk about that unnie."-Lisa

 

"Whatever it is, we're here to understand and listen"-Chaeng

 

The girls arrived in Amsterdam. All of them went to the hotel to get some rest before the rehearsals. They have 5hrs to rest.

 

The girls stayed in the same room again, because they are trying to practice their songs. 

 

"Lisa, get off of your phone"-jisoo

 

"Sorry.." lisa said and put her phone away

 

They practiced their vocals for almost an hour. Finally they can sleep, chaeng and jisoo fell asleep right away. But there's lisa, still on her phone. Jennie is busy arranging her stuffs.

 

The room was very quiet. Jennie tries to keep herself busy. While she was arranging, her phone rang and Kai is calling.

 

JENNIE POV

 

Kai can't get over it. I don't understand this man. For the nth time, I rejected his call.

"who was it?" lisa asked

 

"kai..again" I answered

 

"why don't you answer? maybe that's something important"-lisa

 

"not interested, if it's important he can always message me, calling is too much" 

 

"he really loves you huh?" 

 

"I think so.."

 

He really love me, unlike you. I want to put boundaries between me and Lisa. She said she doesn't want to lose Lawan, so it means I have to get out of their way.

 

But Lisa is confusing me, she said she loves me but she loves Lawan also. Is that even possible? or she loves a person by location? such a player. 

 

* FEW HOURS PASSED *

I fell asleep for almost 2hrs and now the staffs are calling us for the soundcheck. 

 

Everyone is so hyped and we are very happy to receive so much love from our blinks.

 

After soundcheck, finally the real thing is here. And there goes Lisa again, using her phone while someone is fixing her outfit.

 

Jisoo and Chaeng noticed it too that Lisa is always on her phone. I start to get annoyed because she's so distracted. If Lawan loves her, she'd respect Lisa's working hours!

 

Finally, her manager asked her to put her phone down. 

 

During the concert, our blinks are so happy seeing us. This is a dream come true for us. 

 

After the concert, we went back to the hotel and Lisa is still on her ing phone!!

 

"yah, lalisa" I was shocked hearing Jisoo's annoyed voice

 

Lisa looked at Jisoo. Chaeng looked so scared for what about to happen.

 

"We understand that you have your private life, but please during work time, let's just work"-Jisoo

 

"Sorry unnie.."-Lisa

 

"Is that so important? so urgent that it can't wait anymore?"-Jisoo

 

Our eldest looked so annoyed and disappointed at Lisa. This is the first time seeing her like this. Well it's our first time experiencing also that Lisa is distracted.

 

"Tell me honestly, are you dating someone?"-Jisoo

 

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIT!! IT'S ABOUT TO GET DOWN! GO KIM JISOO!

 

"I'm not dating someone.."-Lisa

 

"We're your siblings, hiding anything from us won't help at all. Whatever it may be, please tell us. We are a family here."-Jisoo

 

Lisa went to Jisoo and hugged her. "Sorry unnie, this won't happen again" Lisa said while hugging Jisoo.

 

I thought Lisa will spill the truth. I guess she's still the same coward.