Chapter 3

In Another Life

LISA POV

Tomorrow we'll be heading to the Philippines for our vacation. For now, we have one whole day to do nothing or prepare our things.

 

My things are already ready though, while these 3 girls are still worried about what else to bring.

 

Earlier this morning, I called Lawan and said that I won't be going home because we're having a vacation. She's quite upset but she said that it's fine. I and Lawan have been dating for 3 months now, yet we haven't seen each other since we started dating.

 

I love Lawan and I'm sure about that. My feelings for Jennie is gone already.

 

* 12:40pm*

 

"Ugh I'm hungryyyy!!!!!" chaeng said while she was packing her stuffs.

 

"What should we eat for lunch?" jennie asked us

 

"I don't know, burgers maybe?" I suggested.

 

"Sick of that, we've been eating those when we were at America" jisoo unnie said

 

"Well, what should we eat then?" I asked

 

"Korean fried chicken!!" chaeng suggested with full of excitement

 

Everyone agreed to have some chicken for lunch so chaeng called our manager to bring us fried chickens.

 

As soon as the food arrived to our dorm, everyone stopped what they were doing and started eating.

 

"This is so gooood!!" chaeng happily said

 

"Everything is good to you!" jisoo said and chuckled

 

*phone ringing*

Lawan is calling me right now, I tried not to answer but jisoo noticed it.

 

"Who's that?" jisoo asked

 

"A friend of mine from Thailand" 

 

"Is that a girl or a guy?"

 

"It's a girl..." I said and continued eating

 

"Why don't you answer?" jennie asked

 

"I'll call her back later, still eating" 

 

JENNIE POV

A girl named Lawan is calling her on kakaotalk.

 

Who is Lawan? never heard anything about her. She stood up and called the girl back. She went to her room and talked to Lawan.

 

Why does she have to leave us here just to talk to that girl? OMG! LISA IS DATING A GIRL?!!

 

Wait.... I'm overreacting! what if she's really dating that Lawan? or that Lawan knows the guy that Lisa is dating?

 

Jisoo and Chaeng continued eating while I tried to listen to Lisa and Lawan talking. I was trying to listen in front of her door.

 

"I know I promised you this babe, but me and the girls made plans already" omo! she's dating Lawan!! she called her BABE!!

 

I took my phone and start to record Lisa and Lawan's conversation. Her voice is really low but I can perfectly hear it.

 

I recorded there entire conversation on the phone. YOU'RE SO DEAD LALISA MANOBAN!!

 

*5:30 pm*

Chaeng and Jisoo left the dorm because they want to buy some dinner for everybody. I and Lisa were left at the dorm. Both of us are sitting in the living area.

 

I took my phone and start playing the recording of their conversation. Lisa was shocked when she heard it.

 

"Why did you kept this from us? especially from me?" I asked her.

 

I can feel that she's nervous right now. You better tell me the truth Lisa.

 

"How long have you been lying to us?!" 

 

"Jen...I don't know what to say. I'm afraid that you will judge me for being a biual.." she answered

 

"Is that how you see us?! we've been friends for years! and you see us that way?!" 

 

"I don't know jen. I'm afraid that our relationship will get affected because I'm dating Lawan"

 

"Do you even have plans on telling this to us?!"

 

"I do, but not so soon and not this way.." I know she's holding back her tears.

 

"I knew that you're hiding something. Don't worry I won't tell the girls. I'll wait for you to come out on your own." 

 

"Thank you jen. I'm really sorry.." her tears started to fall

 

I don't want to see her crying so I stood up and I was about to leave when I remembered that I want to ask her if...

 

"Do you love her?" I asked without looking at her

 

"I really do..." 

 

"Alright, call me when chaeng and jisoo arrived"

 

I left and went inside my room. 

 

It feels like my heart stopped beating hearing those words from her. Why? this is weird. I felt hurt, deeply hurt. I lost my appetite even though I was so hungry earlier.

 

*KAI CALLING*

I declined Kai's call and turned my phone off. Not now Kai, not now.