Chapter 15

In Another Life

ROSE POV

 

We're all doubting that Lisa is dating someone. I don't know who is it but honestly, I'm wishing she's not dating someone.

 

I'm trying my best to get Lisa's attention and love so hard. Weird that I act like the chicest in our group, but I'm in love with a girl too.

 

Lisa, I've loved you for almost 3 years now. I admire everything about you. Not being able to get your love hurts me a lot.

 

But today, she's finally mine. We had a whole day off to go around London and simply enjoy our time. Jennie and Jisoo went out together so it's gonna be me and Lisa.

 

"Chaeng, you ready?" she asked while standing right in front of me.

 

"Yup, I'll just get my purse" I stood up from tying my shoes and grabbed my purse.

 

Though it's not me and Lisa because we have our manager and bodyguards together. Still, they walk from behind.

 

I was clinging unto Lisa's arms while walking. She takes my pictures, so am I.

 

"Lisa, let's find a place to eat"  I said and pouted. 

 

"sure, it's my treat! let's treat our staffs also" Lisa said, such an angel.

 

We found a restaurant and the staff had a separate table. This is like a date to me hihi.

 

"chaeyoung-ah smile.." she said and took a picture of me

 

"such a beauty.." she said and showed me the picture, I stared at her and smiled.

 

She laughed a bit, maybe she finds it weird. "why?" I asked her

 

"nothing, you stared and smiled at me, that's kinda funny"-Lisa

 

"that's not funny, stupid"

 

"yah! don't say those words"-Lisa

 

We giggled, ugh we're so silly together. Our food arrived and we started eating. 

 

LISA POV

Me and Chaeng are having so much fun today. I barely check my phone because I was enjoying it a lot.

 

After eating, we walked around the city to find something to buy. Chaeng is very clingy to me today, I kinda like it.

*Message from Jennie*

Jennie: where are you guys?

Me: we just finished eating

Jennie: we're heading back to the hotel now

Me: alright, I'll tell chaeng and we'll be back too.

 

"chaeyoung-ah, jennie and jisoo unnie went back to the hotel already" I said while she's picking pieces of stuff to buy

 

"okay, I'll just pay this and we'll go back too" I nod and let her take her time.

 

We went back to the hotel after she bought what she wanted. Jennie and Jisoo are eating inside the room and Chaeng gladly joined them. Such a piggy, we just ate hahaha.

 

They were showing each other what they bought. Here I am watching them cause I literally bought nothing.

 

"Lisa-yah, get this" chaeng whispered and gave me a bracelet.

 

"what's this?"

 

"are you blind or something? that's a bracelet, for you because you accompanied me today." I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

Jennie looked at us, and I looked away. 

 

After a long day, we went down for a swimming during dinner time.