Chapter 32

In Another Life

Another day of practice for their coming comeback. 

 

"Oh gosh I'm so tired" jisoo exclaimed.

 

"Unnie, we're still here in the van, we haven't done anything yet" chaeng told jisoo

 

"I'm always tired, even tired of breathing"

 

"Yah!don't say that!" lisa said and tapped jisoo's arm.

 

"I'm hungry"-chaeng

 

"Not surprised, but me too"-jennie

 

"Oppa, can we buy some food first?" jisoo asked their driver.

 

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" he asked.

 

"Maybe some burgers, right?" chaeng said and looked at her members, waiting for approval.

 

"Yeah, burgers will do!" they all agreed to eat burgers. Jisoo paid for what they eat because "I'm feeling rich today" jisoo said.

 

*PRACTICE ROOM*

 

"Let's start the practice, shall we?" the choreographer said. They all stood up and started practicing the dance. 

Almost 2 hours of non-stop practicing, the choreographer gave them 30mins to rest and eat. 

"I'll just answer this call" jennie told her members and left the practice room.

Why did she have to leave the practice room? lisa asked at the back of her mind. She followed jennie, she tried not to get caught so that she could hear jennie.

 

"Yeah I lost a lot of weight but I'm good oppa. Comeback is near so we have to work harder. Yes, you take care too, miss you."

 

Lisa couldn't move from where she is standing. She doesn't want to assume but jealousy is eating her.

"What are you doing here poopoo?" jennie asked when she saw lisa standing in the hallway looking down.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" she tapped lisa's arm but lisa just looked at her. "are you cheating on me?" lisa asked softly.

 

"We can't talk about this right now, let's go back inside" jennie grabbed lisa's arm and went back to the practice room.

 

-

She couldn't concentrate because of what she heard. 

who could it be? 

She kept thinking about who's the possible guy.

Is it kai again?mino? jennie, you better not cheat on me.

 

"yah lalisa! please focus on the practice!" jisoo noticed lisa zoning out a lot so she called her attention.

 

"yes, sorry unnie"

 

LISA'S POV

 

I don't wanna talk to jennie. I know nothing is confirmed yet but she could just simply answer my question earlier. 

Why does it feel like she's actually cheating on me? history might repeat itself!

 

I'm here in my room, I did not join the members for dinner. I'm not in the mood to eat. I want to rest and just stop thinking about bulls. How can I stop thinking about it tho?!

 

"Hey, why didn't you eat?" I was startled when someone opened the door, it's jennie.

 

"why are you here?stop invading my privacy" I answered and looked away. I took my phone and acted busy doing on it.

 

"We're supposed to talk right?" 

 

"Let's not talk. If you're cheating on me, just break up with me. We both don't have time for bulls."

 

"Why would you think that I'm cheating on you, lisa? we're together 24/7"

 

"Who's the guy you're talking to?"

 

"That was gd oppa! he was checking on us and also told me that he got our song ready"

 

"What's with the miss you thing huh?"

 

"He was with a close friend of ours, one of the staff from black label. You're talking non-sense lisa."

 

"Why didn't you just answer my question earlier?"

 

"Because it's not the right time and place for that! will you stop being immature manoban?!"

 

"Immature huh? as if you don't get mad at me whenever I don't give you my full attention."

 

"That's a different story, stop making up ."

 

"If you get jealous and mad, it's okay. But when I do, I'm immature and non-sense?great."

 

"I don't have time for this. I'm tired from practice, let's talk when you're okay."

 

"I'm tired too, very tired."

 

"I know right, we practiced a lot then all we're going to do here is argue?"

 

"I'm tired of you, jennie."

 

"what?"

 

"You're right, let's talk when we're both okay. Please leave my room."

 

"Grow the up lisa."

 

She left my room, damn it. Stress is occupying me a lot these days. I don't know why I'm acting like this. Maybe because I got so used to arguing with jennie even with the smallest thing. 

 

A part of me doesn't believe that it was gd oppa. Checking her phone isn't my thing. I really don't know what's going on with her.