Chapter 21

In Another Life

The pinks went back to Korea after their concert in Sydney. They are going to stay there for quite some time.

 

There a lot of issues going around right now. Especially the news that YG resigned. Girls are kinda sad that YG resigned because he helped them to debut. He gave them a chance.

 

As soon as they arrived in Korea, they were called out for a meeting. All the YGE Artists were called out but not everyone came.

 

"I'm pretty sure that everyone is aware of what's happening right now. Hanbin's issue and Mr.President resigning from this company. It's going to be a tough year for us. But we need everyone to focus on their jobs. Stay dedicated and unbothered. We'll keep everyone updated." said one of the company stockholder

 

After the short meeting, they went home.

 

"I want to go on a vacation!!!" chaeng yelled and jumped onto the sofa.

 

After eating the girls decided to go to their respective rooms and take some rest.

 

Lisa is feeling uneasy and she doesn't know why. She doesn't understand why she's feeling that way. Everything is alright, those company issues don't bother her that much and she knew about it before the meeting happened. 

 

Message from Lawan:

Hi babe! are you back in Korea? we haven't able to talk since last night.

 

To Lawan:

hey babe, sorry for not being to communicate with u. yeah we're back in korea now

 

From Lawan:

it's okay, u have a lot of concerts and checking ur phone doesn't really matter.

 

To Lawan:

that doesn't sound right to me tho.

 

From Lawan:

oh I don't mean anything..sorry

 

To Lawan:

hmm okay..

 

From Lawan:

grab some sleep baby..

 

To Lawan:

yeah, I will, thanks for reminding babe

 

From Lawan:

I'll chat with u later, I guess?

 

To Lawan:

sure~

 

Somehow their conversation didn't satisfy her. It wasn't able to feel her at ease. 

*Incoming call: Mom*

(Lisa, how are u doing?)

"I'm good mom, how about u and daddy?"

(We are okay too..are u back in Korea?)

"yes mom, just now"

(have u eaten? aren't u sick?)

"I did mom, don't worry about me mom"

(I can't help it you're my daughter.)

"that's sweet mom, love you"

(love you too...the reason I called is that I want to tell u something)

"oh..what's that?"

(U know that I don't check your relationship with Lawan. I respect your personal life..and I know you're alre-)

"just spill it mom, you're making me nervous"

(I saw Lawan with a guy yesterday. I didn't tell you because I don't want this to affect your job)

"wait, what? how? where?"

(At the mall, I and your father went to the mall to buy stuff)

"did she saw you? maybe that's her brother or cousin only mom"

(it's hard for me to explain this thru call, but I'll send u the evidence)

 

Lisa's mom ends the call and sent the pictures she took. Lawan was holding the guy and kissing him on the lips.

 

Lisa felt like the world just stopped as soon as she saw the picture. She didn't know what to do. She's shaking and her tears are falling.

 

She turned her phone off and cried. She was devastated. 

 

"Lisa? are you asleep? come out let's watch a movie" she heard chaeng knocking on her door.

 

She wiped her tears and fixed herself. She took her phone with her and went out of her room.

 

She can't focus on the movie because she's really disturbed. Jennie starts to notice Lisa's weird actions. 

 

She took her phone and sent those pictures to Lawan. 

To Lawan:

we're over.

 

Minutes passed and Lawan has seen the message. Lawan called Lisa but the called gets rejected always. Lawan didn't stop calling until finally, Lisa had the courage to answer. 

 

She went to the kitchen and answered the call.

 

(Hello babe? please let me explain)

"really? explain for what? my mom saw you!"

(I'm so ed up right now. I can't tell you my personal problems because I know you're busy)

"now you're making such lame excuses huh?! yes I am ing busy but I always find time to ing connect with u!"

(I know..I know..it's just that we lack a lot of things, time, attention and)

"shut up lawan. no matter what our situation is, u shouldn't be cheating on me!"

(I didn't mean it baby, please forgive me)

"forgive u? are u out of your ing mind?!"

(you still love me right)

"stop using the word love, how about u, do u love me? because if u do, this won't happen!"

(baby please let's fix this, if u want I can go there and let's talk)

"stop it lawan, we're over"

 

Lisa ends the call and washed her face. She was about to leave the kitchen but she noticed that her members are there.

"wha-what are u guys doing there?" she asked

 

"we heard it lisa.."-Jisoo

 

"everything?"-Lisa

 

"yes, we heard how that cheated on you!!"-Jennie

 

"I don't know what to say, I feel so bad for you.." chaeng said and hugged Lisa.

 

Lisa was hugging Chaeng..but she was looking at Jennie.

 

Jennie looked away because it makes her so mad knowing that Lisa got cheated. Jisoo joined to hug Lisa too.

 

Lisa was looking at Jennie, like she was trying to tell Jennie that she needs Jennie so bad.

 

*********************************************