Chapter 2

In Another Life

Their North America tour just ended. The girls can have their vacation for two weeks. It's the first day of their break but none of them got plans on what they want to do.

*3:40pm*

The girls is on the living room doing their own thing. Lisa and Chaeng is watching tv. Jennie is watching videos on instagram and Jisoo playing games.

"Unnie, what are your plans?" Chaeng asked Jisoo, who's busy on her phone playing games.

 

"I don't know, maybe I'll stay at my family's house" Jisoo answered but still her focus is on the game.

 

"What about you Jennie?" chaeng asked jennie.

 

"Uhmm, I'll stay on my family's house too..I guess" jennie answered

 

"And you, Lisa?" - chaeng

 

"I'll go to Thailand, I will book a flight tomorrow..." - lisa

 

"What?! you planned on your own?" jennie raised her voice because she can't believe what lisa just said

 

"Why? I'm going home to my family" lisa answered

 

"So sudden?" - jennie

 

"Yup! I can't let my family come here, they also have their own career" - lisa

 

"Wait guys, how about we go on a vacation? the four of us!" chaeng excitedly said

 

"That's a great idea, but where?" jisoo asked

 

"PHILIPPINES!" chaeng screamed

 

"woooah! where in the Philippines?" - jennie

 

"Cebuuuu! I heard that's a really good place to visit!''- chaeng

 

"But we're well known in the Philippines, we can't have privacy.."-jisoo

 

"You're right.."-lisa

 

"Our blinks loves us, they will protect us and won't cause any harm"-jennie

 

"Right! they will respect our privacy.."-chaeng

 

The girls called their managers to inform that they will go to Cebu within this week. Their managers said that they will book a flight, and set everything for their vacation.

The girls were very excited that they even went shopping hours after they decided what they want. It's going to be their first time visiting Philippines for a vacation.

 

They were on the car, on their way home. Lisa and Jennie is sitting beside each other, behind chaeng ang jisoo.

 

Jennie can't help but notice that Lisa is so busy on her phone lately. She tried to sneak in to see what Lisa's doing but she can't see anything. But she saw the reflection of lisa's phone on the window's car.

 

Lisa is chatting with someone on kakaotalk, she can even see lisa smiling. So she messaged lisa on kakaotalk.

 

To: Lalisa Manoban

Message: Hmmm you're very suspicious lately..

 

Lisa looked at jennie when she received the message. Lisa is looking at jennie like she's asking 'what's the matter'. But jennie looked away.

 

LISA POV

We arrived at the dorm and jennie kept staring at me. This woman is weird af. Well there's a reason why she's like that.

 

She thinks I'm hiding something from her. Well I am...cause I'm a biual and I'm dating my childhood friend. She's Lawan, I've known her since I was 8 years old.

I don't know when did I started to feel something for Lawan. It's just that she cheers me up, hit me up. Well, she distracted me from Jennie. The jennie who can't see my love for her.

 

Jennie is still dating Kai..but they're hiding it. That's why they barely see each other. Kai needs to dress up all the time, whenever he wants to see jennie. Sometimes he'll dress up like a fat man so no one would notice him. It's weird but he does it for jennie.

 

From: Lawan

Message: Are you home now babe?

 

To: Lawan

Message: Yes babe, it's 10:24pm here already babe..

 

From: Lawan

Message: Yep, I know. Wanna get some rest already?

 

To: Lawan

Message: Can I babe?

 

From: Lawan

Message: Sure! :) good night babe..I'll message you when I'm about to sleep. I love you so much!!

 

To: Lawan

Message: Thanks babe! good night and I love you too.

 

I laid down on the couch and jennie sat down beside me.

 

"Sleepy?" she asked while staring at me. Damn how can she look so beautiful all the time?

 

"Yeeeep!" I answered and smiled

 

She suddenly hugged me and kissed my cheek. I was shocked because she never done that!

 

"What's that for?" I asked

 

"Don't date anyone yet, your unnie isn't ready" she answered me

 

"I'm not dating someone, cause if I am, then you guys should know." 

 

"Don't you dare, lalisa manoban." she looked at me like she's seducing me.

 

I removed her arms and stood up. "Take my hand and let's sleep" I told her and helped her stand up.

She went inside her room and so am I. 

 

Damn Jennie, you're making me crazy.