Chapter 28

In Another Life

*Fast forward to December 31, 2019*

 

Lisa and Jennie are officially legal to the members and their families. 

It's the 31st day of December, the last day. 

Lisa and Jennie decided to celebrate their new year in their dorm. Chaeng and Chu went home to their respective families.

*5pm*

"Baby are we going to cook or just order foods?" lisa asked while playing with her girlfriend's hair

 

"hmmm..babe, it's better if we cook it ourselves." jennie answered and faced lisa.

 

"O-okay, then what should we cook?"

 

"I want traditional korean foods, like tteokbokki, dak-galbi and japchae, we could also order pizza"

 

"great idea babe! I'm craving for those also, instead of pizza, let's order cake!"

 

"good one love!" jennie excitedly exclaimed and gave lisa a kiss on her cheek.

 

The two girls started cooking and ordered their cake. 

 

It's their first time to celebrate new year as a couple.  They're both very excited about it.

 

After cooking all the food, they ate the foods and left out the cake. They reserved it until 12am hits. 

 

Few minutes before new year, Lisa stood up and played a song. (Statue by Lil Eddie)

 

"I love this song baby.." jennie said

 

Lisa smiled and took Jennie's hand. She placed her arms around Jennie's waist and her girlfriend placed her arms on her shoulders. 

 

They were slow dancing, with their eyes closed. 

 

Jennie opened her eyes and stared at lisa "I love you so much" jennie said

 

Lisa opened her eyes when she heard Jennie speak. "I love you more, my love.." Lisa answered.

 

"Promise me we're going to make this work, as much as we can" - Jennie

 

"I promise you that. I'm not going to give up our love." as Lisa answered, Jennie's tears start to fall.

 

Jennie hugged Lisa while crying "I'm scared that one day you'd leave me alone.." 

 

"That's not going to happen jennie, never." Lisa's assurance made Jennie smiled. 

 

"Kiss me" Jennie commanded, without hesitation, lisa kissed jennie.

 

12am hits as soon as they kissed. They went to the balcony and watched the fireworks. Lisa was hugging Jennie from the back.

 

"Happy new year baby.." Lisa whispered.

Jennie faced lisa and cupped lisa's cheeks. "Happy new year, my love." Jennie sealed their new year with an intimate kiss.

 

**************

HELLO! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG. BEEN VERY BUSY, THANK YOU FOR WAITING.