Chapter 23

In Another Life

LISA'S POV

 

2 days since I broke up with Lawan. She's still bothering me, she even went to my parent's house. My mom said that Lawan was begging her to be forgiven. I chose her over Jennie, and this is all she can do for me? such a waste of time. 

 

Anyway, it's another boring day here in our dorm. Later this evening I will head off to the gym. It's already 10 am and nobody bothered to go out of their room. Chaeng unnie prepared breakfast in bed for me yesterday. That lady is the sweetest, and I love her.

 

*knocks on the door*

 

"who is it????" I yelled while still facing my phone

 

"it's jennie..." I hurriedly stood up and opened the door for her.

 

"yes?" I asked

 

"can I- can I get inside?" I opened the door wider so she can come in.

 

She sat down on my bed and gave me a smile.

 

"how are you?" she asked

 

"oh...uh okay, I guess?"

 

"are you still keeping in touch with her?"

 

"no, why would I? but she keeps on calling and texting me"

 

"then block her.."

 

"it's not that easy tho..."

 

"why? if you don't want her back then it's easy. Don't think about her feelings, because she doesn't think about yours. She had the guts to cheat on you."

 

I can feel Jennie's anger towards Lawan. I'm mad too, but it seems like Jennie is more affected than I am.

 

"fine, I'll do it.." I took my phone out but she took it away.

 

"let me do it for you!" she said and let me type my password.

 

"what's taking you so long to block her? give me my phone back"

 

"How could she say she loves you while she was cheating on you?"

 

"How could you say you love Kai when you really don't?"

 

! WHY DID I ASK HER THAT?!! ! I MUST'VE BEEN OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND!

 

She put down my phone and stared at me, I'm about to die now.

 

"what did you say?" she ask 

 

"no-nothing..sorry" I said and looked down

 

"how sure are you that I don't love him?" I don't if she's mad or she's teasing me. Her expression is different !!

 

"I just, just thought so" it!!

 

"if I don't love Kai then, who's the person that I love?" she smiled at me like she was seducing me

 

"I don't know, let's change the topic.." I sat down beside her then she pulled my neck. Shooot! that was so close thooo!!

 

"what are you doing?" I nervously asked

 

"listen to me Lalisa Manoban, don't you dare go back to that or else.."

 

"or else what?"

 

"or else, I will kill you..got me?"

 

"yes, can you let go of me now?"

 

"I'm not finished yet. Lisa you know that I love you and I don't know if you still feel the same way. I'm not in a relationship with Kai. I lied to Jisoo, yes he's courting me again, but we're not official. Take your chance baby girl. If you won't make a move, then I will. Nobody deserves you aside from KIM JENNIE."

 

I don't know what to say. She's so aggressive and it's so y. I nodded and she let go of me. She stood up and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

 

"I'll take a nap for a while then let us head out to work out tonight." I smiled at her and she left my room. Such a teaser.

 

****************************************************

A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU SOOOOON!! THANKS GUYSSS!!